My very first concept.

habsfan1

After 5 years, I think it's a good time to post a few of my own designs.

Now I do not have amazing talent for this, but I did give it some thought before posting it. It's not a two minute click and save. I have a few self-made concepts that I like alot, including this Boston Bruins alternate jersey. I think the Bruins should have done something less cheap. All they did was blacken portions of their home jersey and swap logos. With all the history they have, there was a whole lot of possibilities. What I did was base it on their 1950-51 black jersey with some modifications that would give it a modern-retro vibe. So now, without further a do, here is my very first concept.

BruinsConcept.png

Thanks. Glad you guys like it. Here's an update with a yellow B. I also reduced the stripe sizes.

Bruinsupdatedalt.png

This jersey is out right beautiful. It is better than the current alternate, which is really nice.

This jersey is truly perfect. It would make a great third jersey, even though i love the one they have now, this is up there with it.

I was thinking, just to add to the idea, what if you replaced the black with the vintage brown, adding to the vintage bruin style.

Kinda like this maybe...

3102966250_cd99e315ff.jpg

bruins3.png

spokedb3.jpg

Archived