First Attempt

suedehead

This is my first attempt at anything like this, I've got no artistic ability whatsoever, I'm just a hockey fan. I wish I had the talent and know how some of you do, because you do some truly exceptional work here, but I had to settle for making this with various tools found on the web and ms paint.

I wanted something my own hockey team could wear, something pretty classic and traditional but also different colors to the usual black, red or blues, so I've gone with a simple horizontal stripe design and claret and sky blue colors.

What do you think? Please criticize the concept and not the execution, I already know that is craptastic compared to yours.

jerseysvectorizedih3.png

What do you think? Please criticize the concept and not the execution, I already know that is craptastic compared to yours.

jerseysvectorizedih3.png

Stop being so harsh on yourself! That is 1000% cleaner than a good bit of the concepts people post here (you know who you are...). As far as the overall concept I think it's very nice. I like the color scheme, and the stripe is very classic. Is the logo your creation as well, or is that an existing logo?

For a first attempt at a concept this is great! Keep going and keep posting! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

jerseysvectorizedih3.png

Stop being so harsh on yourself! That is 1000% cleaner than a good bit of the concepts people post here (you know who you are...). As far as the overall concept I think it's very nice. I like the color scheme, and the stripe is very classic. Is the logo your creation as well, or is that an existing logo?

For a first attempt at a concept this is great! Keep going and keep posting! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Yep, that's me :)

6fQjS3M.png

The logo is a recolor (using sky blue instead of silver) of Augsburg's logo. That said, the jerseys are nice. The only thing I'd fix is the collar on the maroon jersey. I'd make it white.

I disagree, you should never make a collar white. They will turn yellow after the first 5 games.

What happened to the left arm on the white jersey? You might wanna fix that.

Now about the concept, I don't think it's craptastic at all. I don't know where you got that idea, it's really nice! Everything flows well together and this would be fantastic for a junior level hockey team.

Archived