Vancouver Canucks Jerseys!

crashcarson15

Woah. Pass. A stripping pattern to that effect could, maybe, work. But the way this is laid out simply doesn't. The sleeve numbers are broken in two and that shouldn't happen. I really have no suggestions on how to get the sticks to work properly, I don't think its possible..

yeah not really feeling this, and you should take the time to clean it up because some parts look sloppy. a little work could make it look better. btw, i love this template, could you post a link or something?

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Interesting idea, but it just doesn't look good. The striping on the arms should connect. The arm number placement is completely off. It doesn't look like 22, it looks like 2 (stripe large space stripe) 2. Try a shoulder logo. Stick in rink, preferably. Finally, it's very messy, like most of your concepts.

What would happen to players with single digit numbers?

That was one of my first thoughts too. Another was, what happens when a player has his arms at his sides, like he will 95 per cent of the time? The effect of the stripes being sticks is completely lost then.

Interesting idea, but it just doesn't look good. The striping on the arms should connect. The arm number placement is completely off. It doesn't look like 22, it looks like 2 (stripe large space stripe) 2. Try a shoulder logo. Stick in rink, preferably. Finally, it's very messy, like most of your concepts.

I couldnt agree more, it is very VERY sloppy, I mean I know i have done some sloppy stuff in the past but you got to listen to everyone and try and clean it up more, also stripes need to connect at the shoulder and you need to just move the numbers down to the sleeve or something.

But you need to work on making it cleaner, the outline on the numbers look distorted and the stripes on the away jersey have white spots on them so you need to work on cleaning it up a bit.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Okay, here goes.

This is probably not going to work, its just the way it goes. I still have to brainstorm ideas (if any) as to how to make this work. I will try another concept sometime soon.

Looking forward to improvements, it was a good idea but it doesn't work on paper (or computer screen, I guess)

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived