World Juniors Thread

Breakwood

All of the US games have been NHL Network broadcasts in the States, while all of the Canada games have just been the TSN feed simulcast. Anyone know what tonights game will be? Im hoping TSN. Cant stand the other guys.

NHL Network produced. Personally, I'm happy for that. Last year NHL Network just showed the TSN feeds and the homerism on TSN was through the roof for the US-Canada game.

Should be a good game tonight. Best rivalry in internationally hockey.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
watching the game on NHL Network...the old "well the referees are from _______ and _________." excuse is flying....
How bad's Canada up at this point? I don't have the game here.

It's 3-2 USA right now late in the 1st period. Canada is getting the momentum back Tavares just scored 2 goals for Canada.

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

Pretty dirty shot by Tangradi on the bench after Tavares's second goal. For those who didn't see it, Tangradi stuck the blade of his stick out as DiDomenico and crew skated by celebrating, DiDomenico sold it, but cheap nonetheless.

3-3! What a period!

Della Rovere looks like the next Steve Downie, just a :censored: disturber.

8prlQWA.png

Della Rovere looks like the next Steve Downie, just a :censored: disturber.

What a waste of space. Tries to punch gloves with the American players after the 2nd goal. Then runs the American player from behind into the boards. Why does Quinn insist on playing this fool?

1zqy8ok.gif

These are terrible refs. That hit from behind would have been 5 minutes in the NHL. I'd have thrown the kid out.

Instead it's totally canceled out by a weak and ineffective slash. Bogus.

I also hate that Canada's two power play goals were on power plays they didn't earn, but I can't exactly argue with the calls.

These are terrible refs. That hit from behind would have been 5 minutes in the NHL. I'd have thrown the kid out.

I also hate that Canada's two power play goals were on power plays they didn't earn, but I can't exactly argue with the calls.

I think the refs have done a very good job. Della roevare got a 10 minute misconduct on top of the 2 minute penalty.

1zqy8ok.gif

Well, the roughing penalty they gave Myers was a weak call. Anywhere else that's just hockey. The refs have done a pretty good job in such a high energy game.

8prlQWA.png

Man, I can't wait until someone uploads the video of the unbelievable save by Dustin Tokarski on Colin Wilson.

As unbelievable as it was, Wilson overdid it. You make a move like that and you just have to slide it in. He tried lifting it and Tokarski's was able to throw his glove over in the air and get a piece.

Ridiculous save, though. I was already celebrating.

There's nothing like watching European refs to make me think the NHL refs aren't so bad after all. Amazing game today.

Man, I can't wait until someone uploads the video of the unbelievable save by Dustin Tokarski on Colin Wilson.

He got robbed!

CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow! That was such an unbelieveable game!

I would hate to be USA and have to go through Sweden.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived