World Juniors Thread

Breakwood

I think Tavares has nailed the number 1 draft position. He was dynamite this entire series and seems to really be able to elevate his game when it matters most. Tonight he did by setting up the tying goal. He also set an example by continuing to play even after he had been nailed into the board pretty hard.

Such a great game, although some goals on both sides were rather soft. Oh well, who cares - we're playing for Gold!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else think that Pickard should start Monday? Honestly, Tokarski has made some big saves but he has let in alot of softies. The 3rd goal was the only goal where he didnt have a chance tonight, the rest were weak. I doubt Pickard will start though since they've had Tokarski in net for the big games.

beLEAF

When your Canada, it is never over! :censored:ing right baby! Defying the odds once again, everyone thought it was over but nope!

This is why Canada is hockey nation, you dont see a crowd erupt like that anywhere else in the world.

Im so pumped right now! This is what it means to be Canadian!

Amen!

:music: The Lily, Thistle, Shamrock, Rose entwine, the Maple Leaf forever... :music:

Great :censored: game.

Anyone else think that Pickard should start Monday? Honestly, Tokarski has made some big saves but he has let in alot of softies. The 3rd goal was the only goal where he didnt have a chance tonight, the rest were weak. I doubt Pickard will start though since they've had Tokarski in net for the big games.

I agree that fifth goal shouldn't of gone in.

No way Pickard goes in for the gold medal game. Tokarski has looked shaky, but Pickard would be even shakier not having played in days. Plus Tokarski has played through the crazy atmosphere in Scotiabank Place in the other medal round games; the last thing you need is a goalie who might get unnerved by that kind of noise and pressure.

HOLY CANADA

Gord Miller absolutely went crazy

All of Canada went absolutely crazy!

I haven't gone that nuts after a goal since the 2004 World Cup when Lecaviler made it 4-3 in OT against the Czech Republic.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

HOLY CANADA

I haven't gone that nuts after a goal since the 2004 World Cup when Lecaviler made it 4-3 in OT against the Czech Republic.

I still remember 2002 Gold Medal Final against the States in Salt Lake that was crazy

But expect one of the best hockey games ever tomorrow night

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

HOLY CANADA

I still remember 2002 Gold Medal Final against the States in Salt Lake that was crazy

But expect one of the best hockey games ever tomorrow night

If that is even possible.

I didn't think it would get better after Canada/USA then it did last night. Now I think that their is no way we will see a better game ... but we just might!

GO CANADAAAAAAAAAAAA

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Sportsnet is reporting that Tavares has been traded to the London Knights but won't be announced until after the tournament. We shall soon see if this is true or not!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Go Canada :flagcanada:

Sportsnet is reporting that Tavares has been traded to the London Knights but won't be announced until after the tournament. We shall soon see if this is true or not!

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see that being true I know that a trade is imminent but there is a Trade Freeze for the players that are involved in the tournament

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I can't see that being true I know that a trade is imminent but there is a Trade Freeze for the players that are involved in the tournament

Are you sure? I remember Luc Bourdon being traded during to 07 juniors.

Archived