World Juniors Thread

Breakwood

Sportsnet is reporting that Tavares has been traded to the London Knights but won't be announced until after the tournament. We shall soon see if this is true or not!

I can't see that being true I know that a trade is imminent but there is a Trade Freeze for the players that are involved in the tournament

They can trade a player but can't officially announce it until after the tournament.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if we can get those hats anywhere those were beauties and I'm sure we can make it 6 in Regina/Saskatoon

The logo on the back was HIDEOUS! I do like the shirts though...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

We need a name for when we go for/win our 6th straight next year in Saskatoon! The 6 pack??

What? The Joy of Six was already taken? (Indoor soccer fans will know what I'm talkin' about :D )

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

So damn happy for Team Canada... what a wild and wonderful tourny!!!! I will never ever forget the semis when Canada was down 5-4 to Russia and Russia blew a massive chance to score an empty net goal.... that gonna bite Russia good enough for a long time to come.... and Canada score with 5 seconds left to go to overtime and then shootout!! oh man..... and the gold medal game was great... Dustin T in goal was wonderful... good saves and more... congrats to Team Canada.. and hope we can get a 6th gold in a row in Saskatoon in 2010!!!!! WOO!!! Good thing I taped the gold medal game.. hehe..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Nice to see Canada keep it under control. They certainly got in the head of the Swedish goalie who apparently can be knocked down by a gentle gust of wind or a collision with a large piece of dust.

Also, it was good to see Tokarski have a good game after getting lit up a bit in the previous two. This one was never in doubt.

I wore my red Team Canada jersey today, to celebrate!

Great job by the whole team, I just wish I could've watched a game

I would have worn mine had it been clean.

Oh, and what's up with this Ferrari dealer in Palm Harbor? There was a story on it in the news program we watch at school. I thought isn't that where raysox is from?

But anyways, congrats to Team Canada!

6fQjS3M.png

I wonder if we can get those hats anywhere those were beauties and I'm sure we can make it 6 in Regina/Saskatoon

I saw what the hats looked like but not the shirts ... any pics?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Sportsnet is reporting that Tavares has been traded to the London Knights but won't be announced until after the tournament. We shall soon see if this is true or not!

I can't see that being true I know that a trade is imminent but there is a Trade Freeze for the players that are involved in the tournament

They can trade a player but can't officially announce it until after the tournament.

The Generals stated today that they have NOT received a suitable offer for Tavares, and that both parties want Tavares to finish his OHL career in a Generals uniform. (source TSN)

while it would give me a great excuse to get a green London Knights jersey (damn those babies are nice) my red one still fits just fine

From TSN.ca

Team Canada's gold medal victory at the World Junior Hockey Championship last night made ratings history for TSN as the most-watched broadcast of all time on the network with 3.7 million viewers. It also represented the most-watched program overall across all Canadian television this broadcast season.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• 2 weeks later...

I saw what the hats looked like but not the shirts ... any pics?

Found a pic:

139265.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived