sizemorematters' Random Hockey Crossover Concepts

crashcarson15

Here are my Random Hockey Crossovers

Credit goes to randyc and Roger Clemente.

International League

Indianapolis Indians: Home Road Alternate

Major League Baseball

New York Yankees: Home Road

Tampa Bay Rays: Home Road Alternate

National Basketball Association

FAIL! Home Road

National Lacrosse League

Minnesota Swarm: Home Road Alternate

6fQjS3M.png

I like both so far, but McCall is right about the size of the Swarm logo. On the Indy Indians third, you should've put this logo on the front. I think it's a solid logo. Can't wait to see more.

You mean Delayed Penalty? :P

Nothing is really wowing me with either set, so I don't have much to say but the logo on the Minnesota home really gets lost.

Hi, how are you?

FAIL! (OKC) is up. I only made a home and road because of how much I can't stand that logo. I used the Predators font because I feel like it fits the team better than their real font. I experimented with taking out the basketball, but it looked worse. I don't know who will be next.

C&C Please

6fQjS3M.png

I like both so far, but McCall is right about the size of the Swarm logo. On the Indy Indians third, you should've put this logo on the front. I think it's a solid logo. Can't wait to see more.

You mean Delayed Penalty? :P

whoops, I saw Wall-e and thought McCall

not so crazy about OKC's, though it would look like that if they were in the NHL

Okay, I'll continue here (and yes, I would like more C&C on the Swarm)

Okay, I'll give you some (as a Swarm season-ticket holder no less). In a word, meh. They're not terrible but the Wild letter and number fonts you used don't work as well with the Swarm, especially now that the two teams are no longer owned by the same guy. And you don't include the Swarm secondary logo in any of your jerseys.

Personally I'd like to see the Swarm use the same font for their numbers as they do with their letters, instead of the garish spikey yellow numbers they use now. They did this for their infamous "Hawaiian Night" alts last year:

img0154ey3.jpg

And the alts could use the secondary logo as their crest. Again, I refer you to the Hawaiian Night jersey:

img0132jh9.jpg

CCSLC signature.png

Ooh, nice use of the pinstripes on the Yanks. That was one team that I could never get quite right in my various crossover projects. You're doinf pretty good so far, and I wish you the best of luck in your crossover escapade. I know first-hand how tough yet fun they can be.

TDZiMMB.png

Archived