NEW.ERA.PANDA's NHL 3rd Series

NEW.ERA

This is my first concept post so any criticism is good criticism lol and these are in the first stage so i just wanted to get suggestions on how to make them better.

Done

Anaheim Ducks V2.0

-V1.0 Alternate logo primary on the jersey and changed the main color to Orange

-V2.0 Used a different template and got rid of the hated swoosh

Calgary Flames V2.0

-V1.0 Went back to the glory years of the 80's with the Flames

-V2.0 Brought back the Black and added a new Alternate logo

Columbus Blue Jackets, V2.0

-V1.0 uses straight Blue Jacket font and Red as main color

-V2.0 Alternate logo used with Red main color

Colorado Avalanche

-Lighter blue used with main logo

Florida Panthers

-Bringing back the old home jersey on new template and Alternate logo used

Minnesota Wild

-Classic look for the Wild using a green main with wheat and red striping

Nashville Predators V2.0

-New Template and the addition of Black lighter blue and yellow used and the logo is the alternate

New Jersey Devils

-Black out in the swamp and got rid of the circle around the logo

In the works

New York Rangers

Washington Capitals

Future projects

Carolina Hurricanes

Dallas Stars

Edmonton Oilers

New York Islanders

Philadelphia Flyers

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Always save in PNG.

I really like all the alternates, especially Anaheim. The Blue Jackets is good but would prefer to see the logo used.

I know you are a big fan of the retro flames jersey, but it isn't doing it for me. I would prefer to see black, but thats just IMO.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Always save in PNG.

I really like all the alternates, especially Anaheim. The Blue Jackets is good but would prefer to see the logo used.

I know you are a big fan of the retro flames jersey, but it isn't doing it for me. I would prefer to see black, but thats just IMO.

I do have the Black Flames jersey i will post it but i just found to be to predictable and about the Jackets i'll give it a shot with the primary

Always save in PNG.

I do have the Black Flames jersey i will post it but i just found to be to predictable and about the Jackets i'll give it a shot with the primary

Or you could try the alternate logo for the Jackets.

6fQjS3M.png

Not a fan of recolors as most of these are, but as a first concept it is pretty good. For the ones that aren't recolors, I like Minnesota, but I would stay away from the wheat numbers on the wheat stripe. And I like the Flames, not anything groundbreaking, but nice.

Not a fan of recolors as most of these are, but as a first concept it is pretty good. For the ones that aren't recolors, I like Minnesota, but I would stay away from the wheat numbers on the wheat stripe. And I like the Flames, not anything groundbreaking, but nice.

Yeah i know what you mean but I plan on doing an overhaul with most of these once I hear any suggestions and 2 of the next 4 are quick different

Not sure what to think of that Ducks third. I like the use of the D logo on the front, but the gold stripe looks awkward when placed directly next to main orange colour. In all honesty I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they end up going with that exact design for a future third jersey.

While I'm not overly keen on the design, I can understand that gold and orange together are very awkward colours to work with. :wacko:

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• 2 weeks later...

The Ducks sweater is my favorite of this set. I may be in the minority in saying that I like the orange, although I think it needs a shoulder patch. I was never a fan of the old Flames uniforms. I always felt they needed a little black to break up the red and yellow. Also if you wanted to do a retro alternate I always felt the horse head logo was one of Calgary's best. I like the red for Columbus, but I don't like just the script, needs a logo. I think the number color needs to be different on the Wild, it blends into the stripe. And finally, my least favorite is the Preds. Those colors just don't work for me at all, although I do like the use of the fossil logo.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Here are the Nashville Predators

nepsnhl3rdnsh.png

Terrible choice of colors. You should stick to what they use now. On the bright side, I like the use of the fossil logo for the crest.

The Ducks sweater is my favorite of this set. I may be in the minority in saying that I like the orange, although I think it needs a shoulder patch. I was never a fan of the old Flames uniforms. I always felt they needed a little black to break up the red and yellow. Also if you wanted to do a retro alternate I always felt the horse head logo was one of Calgary's best. I like the red for Columbus, but I don't like just the script, needs a logo. I think the number color needs to be different on the Wild, it blends into the stripe. And finally, my least favorite is the Preds. Those colors just don't work for me at all, although I do like the use of the fossil logo.

Alright thanks guys I thought the Preds colors set well but I'll change it up and I have a version 2 of the Blue Jackets with the logo

also I should have some more designs up soon

I like the yellow, but its the black that is bugging me. Enough teams use black as a jersey color, I don't see black as a main color for the preds. What would be interesting would be using the silver as the jersey color. Even the blue with this setup I feel would be better that what they have now. Its a good concpet, just a few color tweaks and its there.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Archived