Memphis Grizzlies

Dave Ship

I really like the color scheme, looks very grizzly-like. One suggestion though; switch the colors on the numbers of the white set. Right now it is hard to see anything other than the inline. Just switch the light and dark browns there and I think you have near-perfection.

TDZiMMB.png

I really like the color scheme, looks very grizzly-like. One suggestion though; switch the colors on the numbers of the white set. Right now it is hard to see anything other than the inline. Just switch the light and dark browns there and I think you have near-perfection.

Thanks for the suggest. Do you mean to keep the white outline anyway?

To chestnuz76: the numbers outline is not intended to be an outline but a line all through the number, but that's my fault.

I agree with everyone, particularly udubs. I adore brown as a primary color but I think a contrasting color added in would really pump some life in. Also, what is the little pattern thing on the bottom left of the jerseys that are being blocked by the pants?

i think those are the drawstrings from the shorts

Sillyputty.png

PastPresentFuture.png

I agree with everyone, particularly udubs. I adore brown as a primary color but I think a contrasting color added in would really pump some life in. Also, what is the little pattern thing on the bottom left of the jerseys that are being blocked by the pants?

Looks to me like the shorts tying strings.

This looks really nice but might be a bit too drab. I would suggest adding a third, brighter color to give this set a little pop.

Agree. This color set will become old very fast. The silver is fine as an alt, but I'd prefer a white set. If the tan color was a bit brighter, I think it would be better.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Looks to me like the shorts tying strings.

Ahh, you could be right about that. Those are some messy strings. :P

I can only see half of your concept, network connectivity being what it is over here right now, but...I really am liking what i do see of it.

I can't see what others are saying about the colors being too drab (since I can't get the whole picture to load), but I will say I do like the color switch. Anything that gets away from the damn-near monotonous blue/blue is a plus in my book.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I really like it - a touch of gold would make a nice addition. Still, very nice concept.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Some replies:

I agree with people who say this color scheme may need a brighter color inside, instead of a lighter tan tone. I'm working on it and I can say that a kind of orange suits very well.

Some blue, well, just doesn't work with a brown scheme.

TC, I use Adobe Illustrator.

KCScout76, I tried to add some gold but it looks lost in that color scheme.

Archived