NFL Playoffs

Cujo

I was just reminded why I hate Steelers fans.
Note, I'm not a Steelers fan, I'm just trying to be objective. Let's face it, the AFC is miles superior to the NFC.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to those dicks who cheered while Willis was writhing in pain on the ground.

I didn't really hear that. What I heard was Steelers fans yelling, "Good luck Willis, good luck buddy!" as he was wheeled into the tunnel. There was nothing mocking about it or anything, it sounded genuine. I was actually surprised and impressed. In Philly they'd have dumped beer on the poor bastard.

Now it might have been different had the Ravens been ahead at the time, who knows?

I heard the same thing. I really doubt they were cheering that he got hurt.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough to loss the AFC Championship Game to a divisional rival. But either way this season was a huge success. Especially given the fact that the Ravens didn't have a bye since Week 2, had 16 players on IR, and a rookie QB. I never imagined they'd make it this far. I think we've got a bright future. Joe Flacco looks to be the first real QB in Ravens history. I think we just need to get a good young CB in the draft and find a true #1 WR. Derrick Mason has been a huge part of this team, but he's really more of a #2 because he lacks a big play threat.

Also, Good Luck to Rex Ryan with the Jets. We'll miss him here (hopefully he doesn't take too many players/coaches with him).

Tough to loss the AFC Championship Game to a divisional rival. But either way this season was a huge success. Especially given the fact that the Ravens didn't have a bye since Week 2, had 16 players on IR, and a rookie QB. I never imagined they'd make it this far. I think we've got a bright future. Joe Flacco looks to be the first real QB in Ravens history. I think we just need to get a good young CB in the draft and find a true #1 WR. Derrick Mason has been a huge part of this team, but he's really more of a #2 because he lacks a big play threat.

Also, Good Luck to Rex Ryan with the Jets. We'll miss him here (hopefully he doesn't take too many players/coaches with him).

Here's hoping to a long successful career for Cinco de Flacco :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Note, I'm not a Steelers fan, I'm just trying to be objective. Let's face it, the AFC is miles superior to the NFC.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to those dicks who cheered while Willis was writhing in pain on the ground.

I didn't really hear that. What I heard was Steelers fans yelling, "Good luck Willis, good luck buddy!" as he was wheeled into the tunnel. There was nothing mocking about it or anything, it sounded genuine. I was actually surprised and impressed. In Philly they'd have dumped beer on the poor bastard.

Now it might have been different had the Ravens been ahead at the time, who knows?

This is true. I saw an eight-year old fall off of his bike the other day, and I pointed and laughed at him, then quickly grabbed a beer to dump on him.

Stupid kid!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This is true. I saw an eight-year old fall off of his bike the other day, and I pointed and laughed at him, then quickly grabbed a beer to dump on him.

Stupid kid!

You didn't kick him too? What the :censored:? Is Philly going soft on us?

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Stupid kid!

Of course not. He threw a snowball at him instead.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Stupid kid!

Of course not. He threw a snowball battery at him instead.

fixed that for you.

Archived