Texans Concept

LEWJ

First off I want to thank bigmike and raysox, because without them this template wouldn't be here haha.

I just was thinking up ideas for the Texans and came up with this. I think it's a legit idea but I mainy did this concept to test out this template.

Tell me what you think, I may do a red alt later, maybe not.

The helmet would be as shown, with the primary logo on it.

(Also there would be shoulder numbers, but I forgot em.)

texans1.png

Please view full.

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

the sleeve stars remind me too much of dallas

Dallas doesn't have a sleeve star.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I believe he meant, "the stars on the sleeves remind me too much of Dallas" meaning the stars on the sleeves reminds him too much of Dallas's logo. :therock:

EDIT: I like this and the inclusion of white into the jerseys, nice.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

They have worn stars on the shoulders in the past, so I think you know what he is referring to.

yea........... their blues jerseys? those throwbacks they wore against the 9ers this year?

great template, only thing is the triangle in the coller i too big, make that a little smaller and you have a hit

Yea that was originally an undershirt.

But it looks a lot like part of the collar.

I'll prolly fix that.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

great template, only thing is the triangle in the coller i too big, make that a little smaller and you have a hit

Yea that was originally an undershirt.

But it looks a lot like part of the collar.

I'll prolly fix that.

I say leave it, when I first saw it I knew it was a undershirt. It looks better with it IMO

Edit- Oh and as for the Concept, looks Great! Much better than the set they have now. I would like to see a Red Alternate!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

The uniforms are nice - I'm not a fan of the white helmet, just doesn't look right. I like the navyblue helmet for them.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived