Chicago Blackhawks Logo

Bmac

I actually like this alot. I think if there was a way to clean it up a bit, not it pixels or quality thats fine but I mean like make it just a little less jagged then I think its golden. I do like what you did with his face, he looks more serious I think. Overall a couple tweaks are needed here and there but all in all i think this is a good job.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

you appear to have taken a perfectly good logo and traced it poorly and given it a neck mouth?

you either have to start from scratch with this kind of thing or respect the style it was designed in.

its very difficult to 'modernise' a classic logo like this (and the other logo you did this with) by altering

the line style and a few facial features.

you appear to have taken a perfectly good logo and traced it poorly and given it a neck mouth?

you either have to start from scratch with this kind of thing or respect the style it was designed in.

its very difficult to 'modernise' a classic logo like this (and the other logo you did this with) by altering

I'd say modernizing is the exact opposite of what he did here. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I thought he was going for a more rustic look. Whether or not it was intentional, I'm sorry to say it just doesn't work.

P.S. to bmac25: It helps to describe your intentions in your introduction, and/or the specific changes you made. Side-by-side comparisons are helpful too, if it's just a slight tweak that you've done.

Oh I get it: you're bored and you haven't quite figured out whatever vector program you're using but you decided to post this anyway - exactly like your Cleveland Indians logo "modification".

I just don't get the point of posting something that has absolutely no thought put into it on any level. I mean, most people would change the colour of logo at the very least, to give the appearance that you had some idea going on and weren't trying to annoy people around here. This is just a poor attempt to draw a logo and there's absolutely nothing for anyone to discuss no matter how bored they could possibly be.

seriously

come up with an idea before you draw

then post

and someone can at least tell you "nice effort"

DEATH TO REEBOK

I wasn't observant enough to notice the "neck mouth". Now I can't stop looking at it.

...I also can't stop laughing at the term "neck mouth".

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Oh I get it: you're bored and you haven't quite figured out whatever vector program you're using but you decided to post this anyway - exactly like your Cleveland Indians logo "modification".

I just don't get the point of posting something that has absolutely no thought put into it on any level. I mean, most people would change the colour of logo at the very least, to give the appearance that you had some idea going on and weren't trying to annoy people around here. This is just a poor attempt to draw a logo and there's absolutely nothing for anyone to discuss no matter how bored they could possibly be.

seriously

come up with an idea before you draw

then post

and someone can at least tell you "nice effort"

I am not quite sure that I understand what you are saying here. I was simply trying to make the logo appear sharper and modernized. I realize it is a bit choppy and not of the greatest quality. Not to make any excuses, but I don't have any "official" vector programs. Believe it or not, this was done it good ole Microsoft Powerpoint. I am sorry if I wasted your time our annoyed you. I did the best I could to make this logo and just want ed to see what others thought.

i think the thing to take away from this is "straight lines do not a modern logo make"

dont get disheartened, just take another crack.

this is a cowboy logo i did a while back inspired by logos not dissimilar to this

(and evidently the flying elvis). i would consider this a more modern style of logo.

the trends seems to follow that rather than linear depiction of mouth eyes etc,

simple curves and angles hint at facial features through blocks of shadow and

highlight.

perhaps take a crack at the same logo with that in mind?

fd

cowboys.jpg

Archived