The Toronto Maple Leafs

MattMilone

_Top-2.png

Ottawa.jpgPittsburgh.jpg

Now onto our next chapter, Toronto. I switched to using the old school, currently third jersey logo, to being the main logo. While many argue its a difficult logo to reproduce, if Reebok can mandate every team switch to a new jersey system in just one off-season, Reebok can deal with shelling out 32 extra cents per jersey to stitch in those little leaf veins. In essence, the third jersey (current one) acts as the away, and a blue version of that acts as the home. The concept is pretty straight forward: a classy jersey that isn't as bland as the current. C&C please, thanks a lot peeps.

UPDATE: Check the yoke-less home sweater . . . you ladies and gents like?

Toronto_Home-1.png

Toronto_Away.png

Toronto_PS.png

C&C Please! (Note: the Pens concept is no where near done, so I'll be posting something COMPLETELY different soon.)

Get rid of the yoke on the home jersey and you have a winner.

This. It's the only thing standing in the way of perfection.

It looks good, I have always been a fan of the alternate jersey.

I can't see the Leafs ever going with this full time though.

Sadly, I agree. The current primary sweaters are glorified practise jerseys, and the Ballard Leaf has far outstayed its welcome. You would think the second oldest/prestigious team in the league would want to play up their history, but they seem content to stay with that weird mix of modern, semi-classic, and boring.

Get rid of the yoke on the home jersey and you have a winner.

This. It's the only thing standing in the way of perfection.

It looks good, I have always been a fan of the alternate jersey.

I can't see the Leafs ever going with this full time though.

Sadly, I agree. The current primary sweaters are glorified practise jerseys, and the Ballard Leaf has far outstayed its welcome. You would think the second oldest/prestigious team in the league would want to play up their history, but they seem content to stay with that weird mix of modern, semi-classic, and boring.

If there was a way, too bad we couldn't find a way to e-mail MLSE and ask them if they would consider the option. If not maybe do what Atlanta did and make a vote on everyone's favorite jersey.

Since the Leafs aren't or wont make the playoffs maybe they will do what the Islanders are doing, to make some more money ( since they are loosing money by not making the playoffs ).

As for the Maple Leaf concept, I love em. Everything is perfection on the jerseys.

Great job on the concept.

4kv29i.jpg

Archived