The Oakland Raiders and Nike

bigcoyotes

Does anyone know what years the Raiders wore Nike uniforms? I know the last year was in 2000. Anyone who has this information is going to be my new hero because I have a blank Nike Raiders jersey that I want to get numbers and name on the back but I don't know who yet. I need the years so I can look at the Rosters from those years.

raiders-2.png

1996-2000.

Nike came into the NFL in 1996, and the Denver Broncos only wore their old uniforms for that season with Nike before switching to the new template. This photo shows them in action against the Raiders who were also Nike in 1996:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72523569.j...40A659CEC4C8CB6

In 2001, the Raiders lost the Snow Bowl to the Patriots wearing Reebok for the first year.

spikes.jpg

i wish all teams would go back to the nike unis..ive got 2 ravens jerseys from 2000 that i love! they fit better and the material was much better than the reeboks

plus i was able to buy a size 44. i hate the reebok 48's because they are way 2 big on me but its smallest size they make

Well I know of a local guy who does some of the teams uniforms in the area and he said that he would do my jersey for $100 which is less then any other authentic jersey so I feel it is a good deal.

Wouldn't it be easier and less expensive to purchase the letters and numbers and do it yourself?

Archived