Weber State University Basketball

clutch

Now I know a lot of people on here have no idea who Weber State is. But its a small university in northern Utah, in Ogden, UT. But its where I am attending school and I got bored one day and decided to mess around and make some new uniforms for them. Just for fun. So please let me know what you think and if they look alright and what not. Please and thank you.

WeberStateBBALLhome.png

WeberStateBBALLaway.png

WeberStateBBALLaltaway.png

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

Well, my aunt went there, so I at least have some background.

The black in this gives it a very Kansas State vibe. Also, the wordmarks seem a bit too large, and would be better if they were arced instead of stright.

VmWIn6B.png

Well, my aunt went there, so I at least have some background.

The black in this gives it a very Kansas State vibe. Also, the wordmarks seem a bit too large, and would be better if they were arced instead of stright.

I thought Northwestern. Concept looks good, I think you should switch the away, and alt.

i second the switching the alt with the away, but I think this is a very cool concept. I really like the sides of the shorts, you should figure out a way to incorporate them into the top. Also I agree with the wordmark being a little too big, maybe make it a bit smaller and put weber and state on the same line. Also you should try and make the front and back numbers the same color, seems a little awkward.

bullssig.png

Okay here's a couple new edits with some of your guys ideas

On this one I made the font a little smaller, and took out the top piping. also I made the colors on the numbers the same instead of different.

WSUBBALLEDIT.png

This one I made the top stripes like the short stripes

WSUBBALLEDITnumber2.png

Although I've never heard of this school, I really like the second update. Its very original.

thanks. and which one do you like better? out of the two updates? just for reference so i can make the away jersey and alternate jersey look the same.

Although I've never heard of this school, I really like the second update. Its very original.

thanks. and which one do you like better? out of the two updates? just for reference so i can make the away jersey and alternate jersey look the same.

2nd one for sure.

g4104.png

Archived