Browns Concept

burgundy

This is my attempt to put a modern twist to the Browns. I updated the "brownie" logo (of which I posted an earlier version already), and I made the uniforms in a more modern style. I realize most Browns fans will probably hate it, but it's worth a shot. Thanks to Scottysprings for the template. C&C please.

browns-logo.png

browns-jersey-1.png

spacer.png

I really like the uniforms; you did a good job merging old and new. I would advise you to use cream in the uniforms, though I disagree with the other poster who said replace white entirely; I think it would look great as a highlight.

As for the logo... I'm sorry, but I feel it is beyond repair, as fair as modernizing goes. Either stick with the retro or don't use it at all.

I like your color combinations, and your wordmark, but the uniform doesn't work and I never cared for that elf. You did a really good job updating the elf, though. I liked the C on the belt buckle.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I really like the design you went with for the uniforms. They are more modern, but they still have a classic touch with the triple stripe design down the sides. I'm not sure about the logo though. I like the idea of using Brownie the Elf as the primary logo, but I don't like the way he is grinning the way he is. He doesn't look tough enough. I'd like to see him with more of a scowl.

I like this design, it is modern which the Browns need. I have 2 issues though.

1) Loose the elf, that is old school, and frankly I am tired of the Browns Old School look.

2) Put a design on the helmet, maybe one of the ones I have listed as my signature, just not the elf.

spacer.png

I like this design, it is modern which the Browns need. I have 2 issues though.

1) Loose the elf, that is old school, and frankly I am tired of the Browns Old School look.

2) Put a design on the helmet, maybe one of the ones I have listed as my signature, just not the elf.

The B football logo would look pretty good on the helmet with this concept.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived