Connecticut Navy

Throwback

the whole thing is pretty sweet, especially the endzone designs. Ive always thought they should have the same kind of expression as NBA courts have.

Also, I would ditch the gray pants for the road unis and put in blue ones

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

You know how I feel Throwback(PM's), but I'm going to tell the rest of the boards.

It's ok, but I think some changes would be nice. The yellow should be more golden(see steelers). Also the home numbers should be white.

I still like my idea of striping to match the Naval forces stripes.

Oh, and part of the reason we named it MLF, is so we can say Milf.

Really like it, But the MiLF is kinda disturbing :P

also nice job on that anchor logo

There is NOTHING disturbing about MiLFs.

There's a whole bunch of disturbing things about them. And spammy, aren't you only 13? How do you know things like that? :therock:

That's exactly what my mom asks me when I laugh at a sexual joke in a movie... I'm 18 for goodness sakes!

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

There's a whole bunch of disturbing things about them. And spammy, aren't you only 13? How do you know things like that? :therock:

That's exactly what my mom asks me when I laugh at a sexual joke in a movie... I'm 18 for goodness sakes!

haha, how many movies have you been to since you turned 18?

haha, how many movies have you been to since you turned 18?

Only one, but still, seventeen and eighteen are not that much of a difference. I dunno, I guess my point wasn't clear. I was just saying that my mom looks at me strange like she can't believe I understand the jokes in some movies.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I'm 13, and I pointed that out.

I'm sorry for not giving you credit. :(

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

I'm sorry for not giving you credit. :(

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but it's ok.

Archived