My first post

Sigma Kappa

This is an incredible concept. Absolutely flawless IMO.

You know you don't have to put IMO in every single one of your posts. We know it's you opinionor else you wouldn't say it. IMO, of course. Heh heh.

So what did I hear about fisting? Naw, seriously, this is a pretty good concept. I can't help that feel that you jacked the mountain from the Nuggets but I guess it's a little different. The primary reminds me of the twolves but it's still rather nice. I think you really only need one script. I like the jerseys, personally I don't like the mountain as a crest logo, try attaching it to a wordmark or something, then it might look better on the front.

The third jersey doesn't look all that great, because the mountain logo is just...well...not detailed enough I guess. I agree with elliot, if you put it above a script it will look better, or if you put some navy accents into the light blue part of the mountain. The white and light blue would kind of blend together from far away, and it would just look like a big triangle on the jersey rather than a mountain.

Also, welcome to the boards!!!

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Great overall concept and a really nice presentation. I enjoyed your work over at Icesthetics. I seem to remember a really nice Phoenix Coyotes concept.

It good to see you on the boards.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

The one thing that I really don't like about this is the wordmark, especially how you've stretched and squished "Huskies" to the point where it's almost unreadable. And using the mountain logo as the A makes it that much harder to read. I would find a different font entirely.

It also troubles me that it looks like the number font you used for the jersey looks awfully stretched out, which again will make it tough to read. Also remember that you will have to get double-digit numbers (i.e. 24 or 35) on most of the jerseys, so make sure those are going to fit in the limited space you have.

Other than those, though, this looks really nice.

For a first concept these are very well done. I thing both of you logos need a little work. They are'nt bad, I think they just need some more definition. I know the team is the Huskies, but I see a little T-Wolves and the Avalance in the logos. Make a few tweeks and I think you are there. And welcome to the boards.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived