NHL 2009 Super Special Playoff Edition Megathread

Lee.

That's cool as hell; down 4 after playing an awful game and the fans are going to chant "Let's Go Caps" to the end. They've got a pretty good fanbase up there.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this sucks ass. i dont even know how to react. theres a sense of disappointment, getting kicked in the nuts and having a girlfriend cheat on you, all rolled into one. wow. but a great season for my boys, lets hope for some improvements in the defense, maybe some more grit, and come back out better than ever next year.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I hope the Pens and Wings meet again and the Pens win just to get back at Hossa for leaving the Pens for "the chance to win" in Detroit.

Actually, I hope the Ducks win tomorrow night. Im saying 3-2 Ducks or 4-1 Wings.

beLEAF

Pittsburgh was definitely the better team; Crosby showed just how special he can be, the rest of Pittsburgh played disciplined as hell, and it never really seemed like the Penguins were rattled at anytime during this series (except for losing that Game 6 in OT at home, and the whole "Wahhh, they're throwing hats on the ice, wahhhh" moment. :P) Pittsburgh was the better team, they deserve to advance, maybe even back to the SCF.

I think I've found a second/alternate favorite team in the Caps, though. They play an entertaining (also stupid at times :P) brand of hockey, they have my favorite player in the game (Ovechkin), their fans are nuts, Donald Brashear is the heavyweight champion of the world, and most of all, they are wont to failure in the playoffs. That's a team after my own heart. :P

I think your right, its either gonna be a close Ducks win or a Wings blow out.

-Dan

Yup.

I dont think Hillar is a reliable goalie. Its going to be the Ducks squeaking out a win or the Wings are going to pound them.

beLEAF

Elimin8ted.png

Classy, Maz.

You shouldn't even be allowed to cheer for the Penguins in the playoffs, considering your venom towards the team and Dan Bylsma when he was announced as head coach.

You are an awful, awful fan.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Elimin8ted.png

Classy, Maz.

You shouldn't even be allowed to cheer for the Penguins in the playoffs, considering your venom towards the team and Dan Bylsma when he was announced as head coach.

You are an awful, awful fan.

Seconded.

Lol I like it.

Maz better watch out though, Ovy might come back to Pittsburgh and try and throw a dirty knee-on-knee on him. :rolleyes:

We keep monkeys in the zoo here.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Lol I like it.

Maz better watch out though, Ovy might come back to Pittsburgh and try and throw a dirty knee-on-knee on him. :rolleyes:

We keep monkeys in the zoo here.

Oh really, so thats where you live?

beLEAF

Archived