Chargers Concept

Bob5150

Maybe it's me but this design is screaming "Denver Nuggets"!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Eh I don't like the color of either the blue or the gold. I think Shark or someone did a version mixing the baby blue with navy and then a dark yellow gold and it looked really nice. Something similar to that would work. Also, isn't the bolt on the helmet a bit small?

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Powder blue is evil :evil:

Unless it's UNC.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Hey! I like powder blue.. Titans, Thrashers Alt... its good stuff!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think most people just don't like it mixed with yellow or gold. Those two colors just seem like odballs.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived