Anaheim Ducks Logo Redesign

PHILADELPHIAFLYERS

TICsmiley.jpg

This is just me being playful.

Again, no offense meant by this. I like the idea of a REAL logo for the ducks, instead of what they have now.

How about... THE LOS ANGELES DUCKS OF ANAHEIM???.... lol... sorry. Just trying to be funny. Enjoy all. Peeeeace!

ducks2.jpg

Okay, your post stealing is getting old. I can tell you are new to the boards, but when you read a post, leave the artwork to the OP and you can always post C&C. Things like this are just not appreciated here.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

TICsmiley.jpg

This is just me being playful.

Again, no offense meant by this. I like the idea of a REAL logo for the ducks, instead of what they have now.

How about... THE LOS ANGELES DUCKS OF ANAHEIM???.... lol... sorry. Just trying to be funny. Enjoy all. Peeeeace!

ducks2.jpg

Seriously, that "babblebabblebabble...of Anaheim" joke stopped being funny like three years ago.

the only thing about this thread is how the ducks is completely getting butchered.

all i need now is a patsox design to complete the Ducks butchery.

this pic sums up the concepts in this thread:

poop.jpg

Hm...

The only thing that is butchered is your grammar. The only piece of :censored: on this thread is you. :D

Alright just bumping cause of a discovery. I thought that this was the case, but never had proof. Now I do.

on the PuckDrawn site that's keep getting advertised, this logo was posted. It had the authors name under it.

DaveCormz.

DaveCormz was a member, well he made an account as DavidAlexander, who got banned. Then Fuhgedaboutit (the one account with the Sopranos sigs) was banned for being DavidAlexander.

So if you add all of these up.

CaveCromz=DavidAlexander=Fuhgedaboutit=PHILADELPHIAFLYERS

EINHORN IS FINKLE! FINKLE IS EINHORN!

which is ground for... :banned:

Link-http://puckdrawn.typepad.com/puckdrawn/nhl-logo-redesign-competition.html

Plus, all there design styles were the same.

Alright just bumping cause of a discovery. I thought that this was the case, but never had proof. Now I do.

on the PuckDrawn site that's keep getting advertised, this logo was posted. It had the authors name under it.

DaveCormz.

DaveCormz was a member, will he made an account as DavidAlexander, who got banned. Then Fuhgedaboutit (the one account with the Sopranos sigs( was banned for being DavidAlexander.

I would like to see some proof, can anyone check his IP?

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I've been thinking this too raysox. In this thread he mentions that he made some sigs last year for the playoffs. I know for a fact that is was DavidAlexander who made those sigs. I remember them being posted. Plus look at the PB account on those sigs. Account name? DaveCormz.

Boom. Roasted.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I've been thinking this too raysox. In this thread he mentions that he made some sigs last year for the playoffs. I know for a fact that is was DavidAlexander who made those sigs. I remember them being posted. Plus look at the PB account on those sigs. Account name? DaveCormz.

Boom. Roasted.

So wait I helped get a (multiple) account member banned?!?

6fQjS3M.png

DaveCormz.

DaveCormz was a member, well he made an account as DavidAlexander, who got banned. Then Fuhgedaboutit (the one account with the Sopranos sigs) was banned for being DavidAlexander.

I thought the same thing when I saw his sig and avatar.

Archived