Another Creamerboard Encounter

Chalk up another instance of people meeting as a result of this board.

Yhollander is in town on business, and we met up at the Canes-Flyers game last night.

I hunted him down after the first period and he joined us for the rest of the game.

He got to experience firsthand the torture that I go through every time I attend a Canes game, including the annoying family in section 330 (starring The Repeater Kid).

It was cool to finally meet another boarder in person - Yale's a good guy. I suggest that everyone keep seeking out the others. Maybe someday there'll be a big Creamerboard family reunion...

...imagine, 900+ of us in one place... Creamerpalooza!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

paynomind's (JR) family and mine got together a couple weeks ago and we all had a great time.....grilled some steaks at my house, the kids played together pretty much all day, my wife and his got along really well.....just a cool day altogether.

it was great to see how this community can help forge friendships.

Joel, despite what you may have figured, IS a very cool guy. His family was very gracious to host mine, and the steaks were yummy. He lives in the damn middle of nowhere, but it was nice.

Friends because of online communities may sound geeky, but with as much time as we all spend online, why not? These folks around here are all good people.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Y'know, a jersey with the CCSLP logo on the front would look pretty damned cool.

Maybe we should design such a thing. And if we ever order them, I take dibs on #9. :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Y'know, a jersey with the CCSLP logo on the front would look pretty damned cool.

Maybe we should design such a thing. And if we ever order them, I take dibs on #9. :D

I whipped up a few concpets like that for a hockey uniform...I'll dig around and see if I can find them

#4 for me, please.

Er, I suppose I wasn't specific, I was envisioning a hockey jersey.

Heck, I think we might have enough people around here that play hockey (well, that try, in my case) that we could play a pickup game... though that could be dangerous. ^_^

POTD 2013-08-22

I am #5

Our names across the back should be our unsernames! Special patches on the sleeve, like the All-Star game, with our avatars!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey SyPhi! You legal yet? We can hit the PFunk show at the Empire and get our funk funked up :D

We're the only 'Peggers in here, we might as well have an Indian Leg Wrestling competition or something...

***EDIT***

I get #18...Alice Cooper thing.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

And I think we know who's takin' 97. :D

(OSilv... give up the funk! I'm jealous, they don't seem to be coming here, or if they have, I missed 'em.)

POTD 2013-08-22

And I think we know who's takin' 97. :D

(OSilv... give up the funk! I'm jealous, they don't seem to be coming here, or if they have, I missed 'em.)

PFunk done be here on April 5, then Edmonton a couple of days later...hit www.georgeclinton.com for the date.

Are you in Regina or Saskatoon? Cuz I'll be in Toontown April 16/17 for the Pixies...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived