Another Creamerboard Encounter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it... looks very cool... but unfortunately old-school board look! That can be our retro jersey!

I'd love to see a grey-blue and navy look like the current board header...

I'm a little disapointed that the new logo doesn't have a star for those of us in the good ol' US of A.

Maybe that can be the teams... canadians vs. worthwhilehumans (aka americans)

:flagusa:

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

And I think we know who's takin' 97.  :D

(OSilv... give up the funk!  I'm jealous, they don't seem to be coming here, or if they have, I missed 'em.)

PFunk done be here on April 5, then Edmonton a couple of days later...hit www.georgeclinton.com for the date.

Are you in Regina or Saskatoon? Cuz I'll be in Toontown April 16/17 for the Pixies...

The Pixies are back together? Sweet. :cursing:

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

And I think we know who's takin' 97. :D

(OSilv... give up the funk! I'm jealous, they don't seem to be coming here, or if they have, I missed 'em.)

PFunk done be here on April 5, then Edmonton a couple of days later...hit www.georgeclinton.com for the date.

Are you in Regina or Saskatoon? Cuz I'll be in Toontown April 16/17 for the Pixies...

The Pixies are back together? Sweet. :cursing:

Yes, shizz, the Pixies are back together...they're doing an 11-show tour through Western Canada & the left coast before they go to Europe for festivals, festivals, festivals.

Winnipeg was the first show on the tour, due to the HUGE response Frank & the Catholics got last August when they came here...the show sold out the 1700 seat Burton Cummings Theatre in <2 minutes.

Thus, I have to go to Stoon to see them.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm in Minneapolis. Alas, no Minneapolis date on georgeclinton.com.

The first meeting would have to be in the Toronto area. I'd say Oshawa, but who'd want to go to Oshawa? ;)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm in Minneapolis.  Alas, no Minneapolis date on georgeclinton.com.

The first meeting would have to be in the Toronto area.  I'd say Oshawa, but who'd want to go to Oshawa? ;)

I might be thinking about GMS...it's all those Ms...

No George Clinton, but Minny gets all the greta shows that'll never come to Winnipeg...we almost went to First Avenue or to the Vic in Chicago to see Ween...but the scheduling got buggered up (this whole "work" thing really gets in the way of my good times...)

Come on up to the Peg for the Clinton gig...Canadian beer, hot broads, favorable exchange rate...did I mention tickets were only $24 Cdn?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Come on up to the Peg for the Clinton gig...Canadian beer, hot broads, favorable exchange rate...

Well, one out of three ain't bad! :P:flagcanada:

Only time I've visited Winnipeg, in 1996, I had to go to the hospital in Grand Forks on the way back down. I love Canada, mind you, but that may have been a bad omen. :rolleyes:

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Come on up to the Peg for the Clinton gig...Canadian beer, hot broads, favorable exchange rate...

Well, one out of three ain't bad! :P:flagcanada:

Only time I've visited Winnipeg, in 1996, I had to go to the hospital in Grand Forks on the way back down. I love Canada, mind you, but that may have been a bad omen. :rolleyes:

That'll teach you for eating at Salisbury House (my employers, partly owned by former Jet Thomas Steen and formerly talented BUrton Cummings)

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Hey maybe we could go to Toronto (Seems to be Chris' central location) and watch a Jays game in the middle of August?

Shiz, funny you should mention that, my dad and I went to the Cavs game this weekend and when we got back my mom mentioned that their was gonna be a bus trip to Toronto around August.

BTW, I call 2

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived