Jim Rome Show Bumper Music

There is a song that I cannot find, and I was hoping that someone here may be able to help me out. Usually when Jim Rome does a live read for a company at the end of segment one, this song plays. I have been trying to figure out who performs it or what the song is called. It is heavy synth guitar driven, and has a riff something along the lines of wahh-wahh wah-wah-wah-wah. It sticks in my head each day. Does anyone know the name of this song?! Thanks in advance...

ducks-large.jpg

It is heavy synth guitar driven, and has a riff something along the lines of wahh-wahh wah-wah-wah-wah. It sticks in my head each day. Does anyone know the name of this song?!

I didn't see it listed on Wikipedia, but perhaps you're thinking of "Shake Hands with Beef" by Primus. Give that one a shot. ;)

War Romey. I'm out.

6uXNWAo.png

It took me ages to figure out the song "Up All Night" he uses (or used?) toward the end of the show was simply that title by the Boomtown Rats.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

All this Romey talk makes me realize the Smackoff is this Friday.

Not that I've tuned in lately, but I'll definitely be pulling for 2002 Smack-Off Champion, Jeff In Richmond -- if he even bothers to show up for this one.

6uXNWAo.png

All this Romey talk makes me realize the Smackoff is this Friday.

Not that I've tuned in lately, but I'll definitely be pulling for 2002 Smack-Off Champion, Jeff In Richmond -- if he even bothers to show up for this one.

I'm going with the multi time champion in the doc

It took me ages to figure out the song "Up All Night" he uses (or used?) toward the end of the show was simply that title by the Boomtown Rats.

I've always liked the "zombie" noises in that song. Sucks that they cut out the lyrics before it gets to:

African jungle/

Big City Beat (beep beep beep beep Yah!)/

the only real difference/

is in the people/

ya meet

Archived