New Bengals Uniforms Update

Jungle Jim

Good conceps Sacker12. I don't think they should have touched their unis. But when I heard they were, I was really hoping it would be a moderate change such as Sacker12's. These seem to be designed by the same person that did the U of Oregon.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as a bengals fan I say, look at the teams records from last year, now look at the teams this year, None of the Bengals want to be on the bears.

My second-year quarterback can beat up your second-year quarterback.

I wasn't going to add my $.02, but what the hell...

Honestly, I don't hate 'em as much as I thought I would. In fact, I'm already starting to like 'em. Yea, it sucks that the old perfect ones are gone, but at least these won't age as terribly as the Jaguars or Falcons.

I'm also glad they didn't do a half assed update like the Lions or Bills. Sometimes evolutionary changes work (see: Niners and Eagles) but there really wasn't room to evolve what they had without making it look extremely unnecessary and marketing-driven.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Good conceps Sacker12. I don't think they should have touched their unis. But when I heard they were, I was really hoping it would be a moderate change such as Sacker12's. These seem to be designed by the same person that did the U of Oregon.

*cough* mine *cough*

:P

Good conceps Sacker12.  I don't think they should have touched their unis.  But when I heard they were, I was really hoping it would be a moderate change such as Sacker12's.  These seem to be designed by the same person that did the U of Oregon.

This is a first for me. Someone actually giving me kudos for a concept of mine.

Archived