NHL Conference Champion Gear

Still MIGHTY

The Red Wings hats are black to.

0077ef2cb728364ecffb9c3dcf6a4401-getty-87244912cc073_chicago_black.jpg

I hate that, they should be red. I can see why they are making them black because of the Stanley Cup logo but nowhere in the Red Wings color scheme do you see black, there is no reason for them to have a black hat.

Of course the NHL knew the Red Wings were going to win far enough in advance to take care of that...

Some would say they did. Pens, too. :rolleyes:

The jerseys with the new Stanley cup patches were available for purchase today. Found these on shop.nhl.com

pDIT-6086921t130.jpgpDIT-6086919t130.jpg

I thought that it was interesting that the Pens third jersey had a SCFs patch on it. Does this mean they could possibly wear these in the Finals?

I thought that it was interesting that the Pens third jersey had a SCFs patch on it. Does this mean they could possibly wear these in the Finals?

The Pens GM scrapped wearing the thirds in late March because the team had such an awful record whenever they played wearing them. For that I say good riddance, as a one off for the Winter Classic I thought it was kinda cool, but as a full time third jersey its trash.

Maybe 100 or so. Enough to cover a (insert poverty stricken location) in (insert country).

I saw a Carolina Panthers Super Bowl XXXVIII Champions t-shirt while out grocery shopping a couple weeks ago. I knew things were bad around here but I didn't know it was that bad.

Wow, that's quite unfortunate. Did you buy the t-shirt and place it on ebay?

Should have clarified that someone was wearing it at the time, otherwise I would have bought it in an instant.

They won't wear the blue 3rd (I think). They are just trying to sell more jerseys.

-Dan

They would sell even more of those if they wore them during there next home game.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived