NHL Conference Champion Gear

Still MIGHTY

Pittsburgh is the first into the Final.

Hat:

p6029307dt.jpg

T-Shirt:

p6082790dt.jpg

Neither is terrible.

If the Ducks did end up beating Detroit and Chicago, I'd probably pick both up and actually wear them. I'd pick it up anyways, but these styles I would actually wear.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I don't like the 2 stripes on the hat. Get rid of the one that continues onto the bill of the cap.

I do like the t-shirt. I hope the Blackhawks can make a comeback so I can get one. The odds are not good though.

Those hats are TERRIBLE! The team logo is glued onto the hat and most of the time they tend to peel off. This is how the NHL has done it for the past few years and it never seems to get any better. I'd say about 5 out of every 50 hats received end up being sent back to the supplier due to logos falling off. And these are just the ones that are taken out of the box, not the ones worn for a day or so that are returned. They are of a very cheap quality and greatly overpriced.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

If you want a Conference Champions back pack you better order quick. I am trying to line-up the financing to corner the market. Still kind of bummed there is no Conference Champion Velcro closure nylon wallet.

I take lame to a new level.

p6082786dt.jpg

I wonder how many of the Hurricanes shirts actually got printed? How far in advance would they start?

Maybe 100 or so. Enough to cover a (insert poverty stricken location) in (insert country).

Maybe 100 or so. Enough to cover a (insert poverty stricken location) in (insert country).

I saw a Carolina Panthers Super Bowl XXXVIII Champions t-shirt while out grocery shopping a couple weeks ago. I knew things were bad around here but I didn't know it was that bad.

Wow, that's quite unfortunate. Did you buy the t-shirt and place it on ebay?

The Red Wings hats are black to.

0077ef2cb728364ecffb9c3dcf6a4401-getty-87244912cc073_chicago_black.jpg

I hate that, they should be red. I can see why they are making them black because of the Stanley Cup logo but nowhere in the Red Wings color scheme do you see black, there is no reason for them to have a black hat.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

The Red Wings hats are black to.

0077ef2cb728364ecffb9c3dcf6a4401-getty-87244912cc073_chicago_black.jpg

I hate that, they should be red. I can see why they are making them black because of the Stanley Cup logo but nowhere in the Red Wings color scheme do you see black, there is no reason for them to have a black hat.

Of course the NHL knew the Red Wings were going to win far enough in advance to take care of that...

Champions gear is designed to be used with any team, swap the logo and call it a day.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived