Edmonton Oiler Concept

puckcool22

the oilers have a nice, classy logo and a nice color set. However their uniforms are unoriginal, and look like chicagos. Using their current color set, and keeping with the classic, traditional canadian hockey team i didnt make the primary jerseys very radical, however i tried to get original with the alternate. Tell me what you guys think.

oilers1.gif

signature.gif

puckcool22 -

Very nicely done - the 3rd jersey is ok but excellent job on the Road & Home unis.

I love your work ! :flagcanada:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm not feelin' the alternate, but the home and away are sweet. Good job, man. The only thing I'd do differently is to make the entire sleeve the same color (blue on both the home and road in this case).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Yay! You used the oilman logo for the alt jersey. Not that I'm a big fan of the jersey's style, but I like the logo choice. ^_^

Not much to be said about the regulars... not bad, although I don't see much of a reason to go away from what they've got for their regulars.

Overall, another solid concept from Puckcool.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm not a big fan of any of them, I confess. The colour balance looks off on the home/away, with the red/copper stripes where they're at. I definitely prefer their current home/away set. The copper for the alt just looks strange. I'll agree with SyPhi, using the Oiler logo is a good choice. (Though, unlike Sy, I think their alt logo set has potential--just not the one they used for the crest on the alt.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm with everyone else. I'm lovin' the 3rd!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived