Some type of logo I made

Spammy

Hey guys i just drew up this logo and I was wondering what are some names and colors that would fit with this: so could i get some ideas please?

Here is my logo: image-27.jpg

Hey guys i just drew up this logo and I was wondering what are some names and colors that would fit with this: so could i get some ideas please?

Here is my logo: image-27.jpg

Antelope, Herd, Pronghorns, Gazelles all come to mind. Do those animals travel in Herds?

You drew a logo, don't know what it is, and then you post it? C'mon, you should at least have some type of idea of what it is.

Looks like some type of gazelle:

gazelle-1.jpg

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

maybe its a bok?

but i think, as others have pointed out, that this is something you know before drawing it.

this way round i am reminded of a scenario much like that of my very young childhood where i would bring

my mother a page of crayon scrawl and she would go "oh thats lovely fraser, is it an X?"

i might well then agree.

379px-Bok_Logo.svg.png

I'm totally going to make a team called the Cape Town Dik Dik's. Thanks for the inspiration, haha!

Please don't make a truck wrap for that one! :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Oh! Maybe it's a Dik Dik! I love those little pygmy dudes!

img_1918small.jpg

Oh...and I think the dog wants to use his Dik Dik on the Dik Dik... :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived