NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

josh_cat_eyes, I'll be honest, some of the logos you provided are really small and/or don't look professional at all. We're not LogoServer.com over here. I'm sure Chris would rather have quality than quantity on his website. Maybe just post the ones you would put on a website if you ran one.

I am trying to get logos that are good, but when I see one that nobody knows about, I post it no matter what size it is so that if someone else happens to come upon a better version (example being the predators script) that it can get posted up. I am by no means trying to get all of the logos I post up, but rather posting them so people know that they exist.

Also, great job MaximGan in getting up some of those logos!

Many thanks for an estimation of my work!!!!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Picture14-3.png

Here's a better version of this Preds' script logo from an email newsletter I got a while back.

MISC_PREDSSOMBASIC600X105.jpg

I just uploaded two different Predators scripts...

and they look great, but it says they were only used until 2003. Do you know something I don't?

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

Picture14-3.png

Here's a better version of this Preds' script logo from an email newsletter I got a while back.

and they look great, but it says they were only used until 2003. Do you know something I don't?

Yes, the script only was removed from the styleguide after the 2003 season.. Now their wordmark includes the head logo.

Yes, the script only was removed from the styleguide after the 2003 season.. Now their wordmark includes the head logo.

Alright. Thanks for clarifying.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

Well, I noticed Hamilton, Kansas City, Brooklyn, and St. Louis (Eagles) had poor quality logos when I looked through them. Some are blury, some are just not well-done. I don't know if better versions of these exist, but if they do it would be nice to update them. Also, I cleaned up the Hamilton logo recently, but I'm not sure if it is "official" enough as it was just cleaned up in MS Paint.

Kansas City Scouts Logo and script

KansasCity_Scouts.jpg

KansasCity_Scouts-script.jpg

Picture14-3.png

Yet they still use it, as the email header I posted was from the 2007-2008 season.

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

Is anyone else having problems viewing MaximGan's images? When viewed in the thread, all of the colors are really dark and I can barely make them out, but then when I open them in illustrator, they look normal...

Hi!

Very strange situation with a colour correctness in my works.

I drawing all in Corel 13. After I import on 400 dpi (CMYK 32 bit). Partially colour change probably because of PC and Mac monitors, but jpen in black ((((????? There are thoughts why so opens at some???

Archived