NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're all showing up fine for me in Firefox, but they're coming up as red X's in Internet Explorer.

Also, the images are huge.

Same, well that's the size he made them.

The colors are a little off though, a bit brighter than they should be.

josh_cat_eyes, I'll be honest, some of the logos you provided are really small and/or don't look professional at all. We're not LogoServer.com over here. I'm sure Chris would rather have quality than quantity on his website. Maybe just post the ones you would put on a website if you ran one.

I am trying to get logos that are good, but when I see one that nobody knows about, I post it no matter what size it is so that if someone else happens to come upon a better version (example being the predators script) that it can get posted up. I am by no means trying to get all of the logos I post up, but rather posting them so people know that they exist.

Also, great job MaximGan in getting up some of those logos!

Alrighty, just clarifying. I, personally, do appreciate your contributions and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hi all!

Has found a variant how to make images correct for all. I will try to alter all and to reduce the size a little.

It is a little about logos. I am absolutely assured of a correctness of the images, all initial files are taken from official sources -NHL teams sites, books, magazines, souvenirs. I draw all images itself as as a result I wish to collect the book with all symbolics.

Archived