NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old Columbus Blue Jackets logos are already up on the site. Same with that all blue Tampa script...

Also, that Carolina Hurricanes script is not an official team logo...

Thank you for all the help though. I have most of these logos as vector files, so I will get around to doing them soon.

More ice logos if you still count them as "official" or "stadium" logos....I spot the odd thing from time to time....

(I'm pretty sure you needed "proof" for the North Stars green "STARS" logo, here's the picture (clicky).)

Northlands Coliseum (74-94/95):

th_RP91screencap1.png

th_RP91screencap2.png

NorthlandsColiseum.png

Not a perfect trace, as a "friend" of mine had another guy build it for him and I just vectored my copy of it. The font is wrong, as I don't know the real one, but another version of this for the whole Northlands exists at the CIPO

Pacific Coliseum (3 versions of the PNE logo on the ice existed)

th_NucksIce77.png (Red text version, small, 1977)

th_PCearly80sc.png (Black text version, small, 1982)

th_PC89screencap2.png (Large version, 86-92)

PNE_Logo.png

(86-92 version above).

I had a larger version of this, but I accidently deleted the file for it, but I can try and reconstruct it again. It is a MSG logo from the early 90s.

NYIslandersAway.png

NYIslandersHome.png

I believe you have to flip the shoulder patches so that they are vertical and not horizontal.

Great work on your jerseys, though.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't think the Northstars colors are supposed to be maroon and black....

Also, the second logo is a 76ers logo.

No, the Philly 76 logo was used on the Spectrum's ice back in '76, there was a photo of the ice with the logo in a NHL online magazine. I can shoot the picture to you if you need proof..

The old Columbus Blue Jackets logos are already up on the site. Same with that all blue Tampa script...

Also, that Carolina Hurricanes script is not an official team logo...

Thank you for all the help though. I have most of these logos as vector files, so I will get around to doing them soon.

I found the Canes logo on a puck, I just cropped it, and the Tampa Script is not as good quality as the one I posted, also the JHM and Inaugural Season logos are not there (besides the Inaugural Season Patch) I have a couple more logos too that I have cropped so they are not really good quality.

Picture15-2.png

Picture14-3.png

cup09header.png

100-saisons_logo.jpg

youngstars_1.jpg

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I don't think the Northstars colors are supposed to be maroon and black....

Also, the second logo is a 76ers logo.

No, the Philly 76 logo was used on the Spectrum's ice back in '76, there was a photo of the ice with the logo in a NHL online magazine. I can shoot the picture to you if you need proof..

The Phila. 76 logo was used by all of the city's pro teams in one form or another, to celebrate the bicentennial. The Phillies had it on their jerseys, I think the Eagles did too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived