NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

Hey guys, I have just taken up the project to update all of the NHL logos. I will try to keep this section as updated as possible. I would like to invite anyone to post anything they would like added in this thread. If you have the vector files for any of these logos, just leave a message and I will PM you my email address. This would be ideal so that I can keep all of the graphics consistent.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which ducks logo needs to be updated? They all look pretty clean to me. I will be adding the Dallas scripts, and the SJ logo, and Sabres third logo right now.

The NHL hasn't released either the BOLTS or SENS scripts...

Not to be nitpicky, but will the Sharks logos be updated with the "older" teal and with the beveling not tapering off.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Penguinlgo.png268.gif

The logo on the left is the actual crest on the Pen's 3rd jersey. The one on the right was used on t-shirts and what not, and it's also the one Chris has up on the site. However, I've noticed the Penguins' have started using the logo on the left on 3rd jersey merchandise.

I'm wondering if the the team has released that logo yet. It would be great to see that updated on the site.

I just browsed the Rangers page to see if I had anything that wasn't there and came across these:

Picture13-2.png

I have a logo very similar to this, only it says 2000 on the bottom. I don't seem to have any official sheets with it though. Anyone have any insight on this logo?

I just browsed the Rangers page to see if I had anything that wasn't there and came across these:

Picture13-2.png

I have a logo very similar to this, only it says 2000 on the bottom. I don't seem to have any official sheets with it though. Anyone have any insight on this logo?

I have the same logo. Not sure how official it is, but it was in my files.

Archived