Bottle Caps

crkraider22

It has taken me a little over a year to get to this point and that year has shown me a lot on how to become a better graphic designer amongst other things. I have come up with another sig/avatar concept that I don't think there is anything similar floating around resembling it. With out further ado:

PensAv.pngPensSig.pngPensWallpaper-1.png

Click Wallpaper To Enlarge

Please specify avatar, sig, or wallpaper in your request along with any other information deemed necessary, multiple requests (such as sig and wallpaper) are allowed and welcomed.

I will still be taking requests in my other sig topic, as well as PMing any unfulfilled wallpaper requests that I have received. A big thanks to everyone here on the boards who I have interacted with over the past year for helping me realize my potential.

Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get an avatar with the Red Sox logo I am currently using on it? Make it look however you like. Thanks!

EDIT- Actually, can I have one with the "B" logo instead. I realize I kinda have a sock overload going on right now. If your already started on the other one thats okay.

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

I don't have any requests, but these look fantastic. A very unique design that will stand out from the other sigs and avatars around here. Great job as always on these.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Cool work there.

It is a new take on things, so creativity & originality score high.

No requests, but just some compliments for you.

The worn look is well done.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Can I get an avatar with the Red Sox logo I am currently using on it? Make it look however you like. Thanks!

EDIT- Actually, can I have one with the "B" logo instead. I realize I kinda have a sock overload going on right now. If your already started on the other one thats okay.

RedSoxAv.pngRedSox2Av.png

These are awesome. Could I get a sig and wallpaper for the Minnesota Twins?
This is completly awesome! A sig and wallpaper for the Minnesota Timberwolves alt logo ->http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=5ggk1t3vhjd19mm1hp5xvn05t

Thanks in advance!!!

What size wallpapers would both of you like?

This is completly awesome! A sig and wallpaper for the Minnesota Timberwolves alt logo ->http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=5ggk1t3vhjd19mm1hp5xvn05t

Thanks in advance!!!

Just let me know what size wallpaper you would like. There are 2 here because the first one is how I have the template set up with the colors and the other is more readable.

TimberwolvesSig.pngTimberwolves2Sig.png

I'm working on a new type of wallpaper to have a better flow and feel with the bottlecap itself...stay tuned. Patsox, along with others who have requested a wallpaper, I can complete your request now, or if you would want to wait to see the new one that is fine as well, the choice is yours. I should have a pretty good grasp of the final idea sometime tomorrow.

Archived