College Football Concepts

bigmike

Thanks for the Comments, I thought about putting the paw print on the shoulders but I decided to wait for someone to suggest that, also I'm not sure about Clemsons Orange pants, I personally like the purple pants the best but I was just posting the Action shots in random order as far as the combinations go. I have a new concept and a update today. First off the update to Oklahoma, I did like PackerBadger suggested and kept Cream instead of White, it may be a little risky because I have replaced the white jerseys with Cream as well. I also added a Red helmet and Red pants option. Of Course there can be some more combinations but I just did the ones I would like to see which includes 2 head-to-toe Monochrome Sets and 2 sets where the Helmet and Pants are the same color. The style guide jerseys are the main sets and the Monochromes are the alts.

#2 Oklahoma Sooners Update 9/13/09

Home Uniform

HomeUniform-4.png

Away Uniform

AwayUniform-4.png

Action Sets

ActionShots-1.png

Alright there's the Oklahoma Update, if you think white would be better I'll switch it back with Cream. Oregon will be on next post.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

#4 Oregon Ducks

Well I have never given Oregon a shot so I decided I would. I tried to make a good looking modern template with the Nike Enforcer Cut. So its a little bit modified and the only bad thing I could see is it looks kinda like the new Adidas jersey cuts such as Mississippi States. However, I went with it and what I did was add piping and fill in the Shoulders, and I also kept the wings but made them sublimated onto the shoulders. I ditched black and silver for Oregon and went with the O as their whole identity. There are 3 Helmets (Green, White, Yellow), 4 Jerseys (Green, White/Green, Yellow, White/Yellow), and 3 Pants (Green, White, Yellow) so Im sure there are a ton of possible combinations that could be worn but I just put together my own. I'm going to have to make 2 post to post all of the Jerseys and Action Shots. I'm not sure who I will do next, I am open to any suggestions.

Home Uniform

HomeUniform-5.png

Away Uniform (Worn with Green and White Helmets/Pants)

AwayUniform-5.png

Alternate Home Uniform

HomeAltUniform.png

Alternate Away Uniform (Only worn with Yellow Helmets and Pants)

AwayAltUniform.png

Action Sets on next post

Oregon Action Shots (these are all the combos that they would wear, of course there are alot more possibilities but these are the ones I put together):

Home Action

HomeUniformActionSets.png

Away Action (includes Away Alt.)

AwayUniformActionSets.png

Alternate Home Action

AltHomeUniformActionSets.png

Like I said I'm not sure who I will do next so any suggestions are welcome.

The Oregon set feels too generic for them (and for me). You said yourself that they feel a little like the new Adidas sets and that should have been a red flag. Oregon should never feel like a "template" or remind you of another school.

Nicely done with the wings, by I'd ask what you thought the colored shoulders actually bring to the table. Try something CRAZY.

Well I only got 2 comments on Oregon and one liked it and the other didnt so I'm just going to keep it the same or now. I'm going to make another update to Oklahoma soon, I realized NCAA doesnt allow Away jerseys to be any other color then white so I'll sub white for cream and probably change some of the striping patterns. However today I decided to finnaly get around to a concept I have been wanting to do or along time but never got around to doing it. That is the Tennessee Vols...

#5 Tennessee Volunteers

Well or Tennessee I wanted to incorperate the Checkerboard pattern which is used in the endzone, and this is going to look similar to my Alabama concepts of the past (I'm planning on doing an Alabama v.3 next). I used the Checkerboard pattern on the collar and sleeve trim. Its Orange and White and every jersey. The Helmet stripe now matches the pants mainly because I hate the thick single stripe they have and it should stay consistent with the rest of the uniform. I added an Orange Helmet. Black stays as mainly an outline color but I did include a black jersey. The Orange color isn't quite as pale as their regular orange. Lastly, the secondary logo (Sleeve patch) is a cleaned up version of their smokey logo, it can be seen here. There is 8 total different uniform combos that I'd want to see them wear, I'm sure there could be more.

Home

HomeUniform-6.png

Away

AwayUniform-6.png

Alternate

AltHomeUniform.png

Home Action

HomeAction.png

Away Action

AwayAction.png

Well that's the Vols.

don't like what you did for us.

negatives:

orange facemask

orange helmet

double helmet stripe

checkerboard trim

black outline on home uniforms

smokey logo on shoulder pads

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?

I think the black jersey and the orange helmet are unnecessary. The black outline may be necessary because of that creamsicle orange color of theirs.

Packers-2.png

don't like what you did for us.

negatives:

orange facemask

orange helmet

double helmet stripe

checkerboard trim

black outline on home uniforms

smokey logo on shoulder pads

I'm not sure if you understand the definition of a concept. <_<

Well Done Mike, I really like the checkerboard.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

• 2 weeks later...

Alright well I decided that I liked my Tennessee concept better without any black, so I made and update, and I also updated Oklahoma for a 3rd time, but I think I've finnaly nailed Oklahoma down.

Tennessee Updates

-Eliminated Black Completely

-Used 2 sets of Checkers on Trim instead of 3 as CDixon suggested

-Took away Smokey Sleeve logo

-Got rid of Orange helmet and brought back white facemask.

Home

HomeUniform-7.png

Away

AwayUniform-7.png

Action

UpdatedAction.png

Oklahoma Updates

-Added Triple Stripe to all helmets/pants to keep consistency

-Replaced Cream with white

Home

HomeUniform-8.png

Away

AwayUniform-8.png

Action

ActionShots-4.png

Alright so there are some updates, Ive made a new Alabama concept but I'm going to wait to post it so I can space it out from Tennessee. I kind of wanted to do a more modern one next, maybe an Under Armor school, or any suggestions.

Archived