Player Number Sigs

raysox

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I liked what JayJackson made for his sig with Greg Maddox's name and number, so I decided to make one for the Rays. RayNumbers.png

I was satisfied with the result, so I decided to turn it into a series. So you can request any players (7 or less) and I will make you a sig, like so. Example.png

So request away.

For the people waiting on your wall sig requests, i'll pm you them when I get done. I just needed a break from them.

Where'd you get all of the number templates?

Alright, I liked what JayJackson made for his sig with Greg Maddox's name and number, so I decided to make one for the Rays. RayNumbers.png

I was satisfied with the result, so I decided to turn it into a series. So you can request any players (7 or less) and I will make you a sig, like so. Example.png

So request away.

For the people waiting on your wall sig requests, i'll pm you them when I get done. I just needed a break from them.

Where'd you get all of the number templates?

This is gonna sound weird, but I'm in a sim hockey league as the Penguins. Can I get these six players with the Pens' style?

Kovalchuk 17

Kessel 81

Weber 6

Schenn 2

Thomas 30

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

So request away.

I am making new concept uniforms for mlb teams, but i'd like to know where you got the numbers or how you made them so i can complete my concepts

i like your idea, so i also would like one of those sigs:

#36 Joe Nathan

Can I get the following please:

New York Mets:

Thompson #99

Stengel #37

Hodges #14

Seaver #41

Piazza #31

Hernandez #17

Wright #5

Reyes #7

Beltran #15

Santana #57

Rodriguez #75

And... Jackie Robinson #42 Brooklyn Dodgers

Thanks a lot.

Mets.gif

Seems like you have a lot of requests piling up (which means these are cool :) ), so I'll keep my requests small. I'd like to see Helton (#17) and Tulowitzki (#2) of the Colorado Rockies please. I'd also like for them to be separate files (so they can bookend the signature) - let me know if you need my email for that. Thank you so much in advance!

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Can I get the following please:

New York Mets:

Thompson #99

Stengel #37

Hodges #14

Seaver #41

Piazza #31

Hernandez #17

Wright #5

Reyes #7

Beltran #15

Santana #57

Rodriguez #75

And... Jackie Robinson #42 Brooklyn Dodgers

Thanks a lot.

I was satisfied with the result, so I decided to turn it into a series. So you can request any players (7 or less) and I will make you a sig, like so.

Drew:

Drew.png

Sillyputty:

Sillyputty.png

Expos:

expos.png

oo_nrb:(PM me your email so I can send the separated ones.)

00_nrb2.png

MNSports:

MNSports.png

Great job. Could I also get Orlando Cabrera #18?

this is by far the most popular idea recently on sportslogos.net. i applaud ur creativity. in addition to my orlando cabrera sig, can i get the following:

#34 Kirby Puckett

#48 Torii Hunter (as a twin)

#21 Kevin Garnett (as a timberwolf)

thanks

Archived