Player Number Sigs

raysox

Alright, I liked what JayJackson made for his sig with Greg Maddox's name and number, so I decided to make one for the Rays. RayNumbers.png

I was satisfied with the result, so I decided to turn it into a series. So you can request any players (7 or less) and I will make you a sig, like so. Example.png

So request away.

For the people waiting on your wall sig requests, i'll pm you them when I get done. I just needed a break from them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I liked what JayJackson made for his sig with Greg Maddox's name and number, so I decided to make one for the Rays. RayNumbers.png

I was satisfied with the result, so I decided to turn it into a series. So you can request any players (7 or less) and I will make you a sig, like so. Example.png

So request away.

For the people waiting on your wall sig requests, i'll pm you them when I get done. I just needed a break from them.

Sweet! I'd like Derek Lee (25,Chicago Cubs), Steve Smith (89,Carolina Panthers), Tyler Hansbrough (50,UNC), Devin Hester (23,Chicago Bears), and Derek Rose (1,Chicago Bulls). Thanks!

Awesome idea, I love it! :D Are you by any chance creating NBA ones too? I noticed you had Nowitzki.

Yeah, I can do any team. I might have some trouble with soccer, but I can try it.

Sweet! I love your Griffey numbers so far (huge fan) but do you have Michael Jordan yet? It might be a lot of work for you, but over time it would be cool to have the 1997 list of the 50 Greatest Players to ever play in the NBA.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Gobbi:

Gobbi.png

This looks great! Just one thing though, and I don't mean to nitpick, but could you please make the "C" in "MCNABB" lower case so that it reads "McNABB" That would be awesome, thanks! The rest of these look great by the way! Simple and classy.

Anaheim Ducks - Getzlaf 15, Ryan 9

LA Angels of Anaheim - Napoli 44, Adenhart 34

Indianapolis Colts - Manning 18, Clark 44

Los Angeles Lakers - Fisher 2

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

These are awesome, great job

Could I possibly get

Calgary Flames - Jarome Iginla #12

Green Bay Packers - Greg Jennings #85

Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Terrence Edwards #82

Missouri Tigers (Football) - Derrick Washington #24