Minnesota Twins Uniform Concept

Bmac

I have put together a concept for my favorite team, the Minnesota Twins. It is kind of a continuation of my old MLB "What I Would Do" series, but mostly just a concept for the Twins. I also made a new baseball template and presentation layout.

I combined the Twins current pinstripe look with the classic throwback look. The jerseys feature the old striping design on the sleeves and collar. Pinstripes are only found on an alternate jersey. The colors are also slightly darkened.

The home and road uniforms have the same wordmarks, but without pinstripes. They both have the classic striping design on the sleeves, collar, and pants. The home uniform has the red cap with the navy bill and the TC logo. The road cap is navy with the TC logo. The first alternate is navy with the Twins wordmark and the classic striping design. It can be worn at home or on the road (only white pants are shown) and with any cap. The second alternate is a white pinstriped jersey with the TC logo on the chest. It is paired with the navy TC cap.

twinshomeandroad.png

twinsalts.png

I know it isn't anything too groundbreaking, but I would really love to get your guys' opinions on this. C+C please!

I don't want to call this perfect, exactly, but I really wouldn't at all mind if the Twins wore something like this, maybe without the red cap. The home jersey's so much cleaner without the pinstripes.

I would be a fan of the home uniform without the 1980s collar and sleeve stripes and the red cap. Similarly, the road and alt uniforms would be great without the sleeve/collar stripes.

I actually like the look of the "TC" alt. however, I reluctantly agree with the others that the pinstripes should be removed, as I find it weird to have pinstripes on an alt, but not a primary.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm not normally a proponent of the Twins losing pinstripes, but I don't mind it in this concept, especially the roads. They're just sharp.

However, I don't think I'll ever like the idea of just placing a TC logo on the chest such as in your alternate. It just doesn't work for me.

Otherwise, great concept.

After experimenting with different alternate options, I have finally decided on one. Personally, I like the original white pinstriped one I made, but the general idea was that it should be replaced. I kept the navy uniform and added a new home alternate. I went with a sleeveless white vest with the TC logo on the chest. I felt this one fit in better than the other alternate jerseys I whipped up. So, is the sleeveless vest better than the pinstripe alternate?

twinsalts2.png

If this is good, then this set will probably be complete.

I like this a lot. As you said, it's nothing too innovative or groundbreaking, but this would look great in the field. And as you said, this is somewhat a continuation of your 'What I Would Do' series (which was very good, by the way), so it doesn't have to be different, just minor changes so it looks the way you think it should

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

They look great, but on the alts that have just the TC and the number I would flip the number and the logo around. By having the logo on the left and the number on the right throughout all the uniforms the number is always on the same side.

TWINS ARE THE BOMB!

They look great, but on the alts that have just the TC and the number I would flip the number and the logo around. By having the logo on the left and the number on the right throughout all the uniforms the number is always on the same side.

The logo is always on the left side of the chest. I see what you are saying, but I'm pretty sure there has never been a logo on the right side of the chest.

Archived