Mlb Season Begins

DEAD!

What do you know? Tampa Bay is in first place in the AL east. I can see a World Series victory parade on .... on... "WHOCARES STREET"

Another thing, nothing says the Yankees like RICOH :unclesam::flagusa:

I saw, I came, I left.

Mussina stunk it up, if I was Torre I would have brought in Qunatrill to start the 6th you could just tell Mussina was on the ropes and sure enough bombs away in the 6th.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Mussina had made it very clear he was not thrilled about the Japan trip.

He even mocked the Ricoh patches on the teams' sleeves:

"Chico's Bail Bonds?" he suggested, a reference to the team sponsor in the move "The Bad News Bears."

Mussina had made it very clear he was not thrilled about the Japan trip.

He even mocked the Ricoh patches on the teams' sleeves:

"Chico's Bail Bonds?" he suggested, a reference to the team sponsor in the move "The Bad News Bears."

Like I said "nothing says the Yankees like RICOH"

*edit* and another thing.... save this picture for October...

tx_cover_si.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

ROMAFLO will this be another version of Indian Uprising from 1987. Cubs will be good but they wont win series in fact they may not make playoffs.

As a 20+ year Cubs fan, who watched in pain as they lost another LCS last fall, all I can say to you, sir, is "shut up".

I can only hope that my go-to team, the Astros are gonna be better ...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

it's all about the tigers this year baby......criswell predicts 119-43 :shocked:

I think you put the "1" in the wrong place there, Joel...it oughta read 19-143...

I keed! I keed! I joke wiss you!!!

Blog's done, btw.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

it's all about the tigers this year baby......criswell predicts 119-43  :shocked:

I think you put the "1" in the wrong place there, Joel...

Yeah, it's supposed to say 149-13.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

:woot::woot::woot:

GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!GO D-RAYS!!

ROMAFLO will this be another version of Indian Uprising from 1987. Cubs will be good but they wont win series in fact they may not make playoffs.

Cubs could very well win the world series. They're clearly the best team in the Central and very possibly the best in the National League. They improved their line up and their pitching staff. Just imagine if Mark Prior plays all season like he did at the end of last season after his injury -- the Cubs'll be a scary team to face every 5th day. And the rest of the staff wouldn't let up. The Cubs have the best starting pitching in the league and pitching wins in the playoffs.

How much can Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens makes a difference in Houston in the 2 best hitters park in the league? They'll help a little, but it'll still be high scoring as always.

IUe6Hvh.png

Is it just me or is the schedule really f-ed up?

The Yankees and Devil Rays have already started their seasons while everybody else is still in Spring Training. They then come home for some more Spring Training games.

:therock:

Then the Red Sox and Orioles being their season on Sunday while everyone else does Spring Training.

:therock:

And finally the season begins fully on Monday.

What's up with that?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived