Nj Devils Concept

Shmee

Right now I'm working on my own little project to redo all the jerseys in the Atlantic Division in the NHL. I thought I'd start with the division that my home teams (Rangers, Islanders, Devils) are in and see what happens from there. I've done a couple of the other teams for the project already, but since I think these are my best I'd post them and see what y'all think. I'm still new to this world of jersey redesign, so any comments would be more than appreciated. No need to copy and paste.

Devils White Jersey

Devils Dark Jersey

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

The logo's definitely a bit big. Also, try to make the red in the logo match the red on the jersey. Otherwise, not a bad first effort. Unique, distinctive design, nice colour proportions, very nicely done.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I made the logo larger because I wanted to make it feel like part of the jersey. Right now I feel like the Devils jersey is just a pretty simple jersey withy a logo slapped on the chest. I though making it larger and letting it run into the stripes would help bring it together a bit.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

It is solis neat and clean, it is good for one of the first concepts someone did. Say a smaller logo and it would be solid.

With that said, I don't like the design. I don't think it would be good for the Devils. The Devils are a team modeled after the old Canadien teams, and our built on "professionalism", therefore a more traditional style uniform like they have now is better.

I think this style would work for the Sharks. It's solid, but i'm not a fan. Good job though.

As an avid Devils fan - I not a fan of change to their classic look. However these are nicely done. Remind me of Calgary a bit. Angled lines and the Circle Logos are not a match in my book - but you did a nice job. I will say the logo sure makes a loud statement.

Nice concept! :grin:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived