carnivores logo

1stDownCreative

It feels like your wordmark to logo ratio is off. The wordmark is way too long and short for a logo that is so tall and skinny, when you put them together it doesn't look right.

Also, the dino is pretty jagged and straight, while the new wordmark is sleek and curved. IMO, they just don't mesh well together.

Outside of that, it is an excellent design. You balanced 4 colors very very well.

It feels like your wordmark to logo ratio is off. The wordmark is way too long and short for a logo that is so tall and skinny, when you put them together it doesn't look right.

Also, the dino is pretty jagged and straight, while the new wordmark is sleek and curved. IMO, they just don't mesh well together.

Outside of that, it is an excellent design. You balanced 4 colors very very well.

Man, I love both designs, really. Is it me, or does the old one seem more T-Rex, and the new more Raptorish?

Also, love the stripes on the dinos.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

i think the old wordmark meshes with the logo better...the new is a beautiful font and really well executed, but just doesn't seem as appropriate with the logo - the new carnivore is much better...the eye treatment, in particular was a really good tweak

jldesigns404eo.png

I absolutely love this. It's a great update; you can really tell how much more thought and refinement went into the new version. Beautiful colors, good use of line and line weight, fantastic (and appropriate) typeface with a nice, subtle effect. I can't really find anything bad to say.

Like someone else mentioned, a full-body secondary logo would be a nice addition.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived