Maryland yesterday

In 5..4..3..2..1

I saw this and thought it looked absolutely horrible. I think it's the worst combo they could pick out.

Agreed. I feel like almost any football uniform (with some exceptions of course) needs to have a jersey or pants that are the same color as the helmet. Otherwise, it just looks wrong for some reason.

28bb5f92-d262-4196-bfe7-a6cbaa22b8a3.jpg

5a24c6c5-b95c-4533-9b89-624de59d9480.jpg

You take this, and bring back the black helmet with the "M" and the waving state flag, and you've got yourself a damn fine modern football uniform.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

maryland digs themselves in a hole by having such a tough color scheme to work with...but there is no excuse for wearing stuff that ugly

Really? Maybe it's just me originally being from Maryland, but I think red, yellow, and black is a pretty good look, especially if they're all used equally.

maryland digs themselves in a hole by having such a tough color scheme to work with...but there is no excuse for wearing stuff that ugly

Really? Maybe it's just me originally being from Maryland, but I think red, yellow, and black is a pretty good look, especially if they're all used equally.

Nope, it looks good. But those uniforms specifically look bad.

Archived