Green Bay Packers Hockey Xover Alt.

IronChefShark

Im not posting this one as a poll because I more or less made this as a conversation piece rather then a serious concept.

anyways, if the vets here remember the Packers concept I did in the past, here is a hockey x-over in that same spirit! :D

packersAHockey.gif

packersHockeyLogo.gif

so long as the Packers fans here dont grill me for this :blink:

dont worry im a packer fan and i wont grill you :P

i like the jerseys, but that logo, is just so um.....childish?id like to see the g and nothing but the g

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I'm overly delighted that you've actually allowed us the opportunity to critique your design. I get frustrated with polls because there's never a choice that says exactly what I want to say.

Anyway... I like this. It's got a great old-time feel to it, all-around. The waist striping is a bit thick, but it still looks good.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Niiiiiiice. You can just guess what I'm gonna say about it....(It begins with a C).

Actually, that is really good. If the Packers ever actually played hockey, or sold hockey jerseys, this would be a great logo, whether or not it is a serious concept or not.

I too as a Packer fanatic must add my say,I like the concept as a whole,but the logo just doesnt do it for me.

Nice job as a whole though

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

The thought occurs to me that this is more 1967 than your 1967 concepts!

I've never liked the Packer's colour coimbination--but the design is good, even if the logo is silly--sometimes we need silly--sometimes we need cheesy colour combinations!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived