3D Rendered Helmet Tutorial

Davidson

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured out how to manipulate the layers on the revo template. You just need to change the fill (color box) for that particular element. For example if you want to change the visor color, just click the layer then go to Edit then click Fill then where the Contents box is, double click color and the color gradient should pop up then change to whatever color you like. I am working on creating the individual layers like the older ones. I'll let you know once I'm done. Looks like Frasier made masks for the individual components (easier to change colors that way i guess).

Figured out how to manipulate the layers on the revo template. You just need to change the fill (color box) for that particular element. For example if you want to change the visor color, just click the layer then go to Edit then click Fill then where the Contents box is, double click color and the color gradient should pop up then change to whatever color you like. I am working on creating the individual layers like the older ones. I'll let you know once I'm done. Looks like Frasier made masks for the individual components (easier to change colors that way i guess).

Kick ass Niv thanks

Andrew, whats wrong with it? Looks good to me. What are you using to manipulate the files again? Only thing I saw was the the logo looked sort of flat and one of the screws was painted red (both exetremely minor in my opinion). Just keep playing with the this stuff and experimenting you find IT! Do you still want the files broken down?

Andrew, whats wrong with it? Looks good to me. What are you using to manipulate the files again? Only thing I saw was the the logo looked sort of flat and one of the screws was painted red (both exetremely minor in my opinion). Just keep playing with the this stuff and experimenting you find IT! Do you still want the files broken down?

I think i have it it, how about this one?? I am using elements 11

https://sphotos-a.xx...596160547_n.jpg

How can i change the color of the shield??

that one is not going to work you need to go back to the ones on page 21, download them to elements (I assume) to to the far right of the layer (colour) u will see a pencil with a mark through it. right click then simplify layer, you will see a template like the one that the regular templates had, then move that layer to the very top of the layer order you will see where it lets you change colors and add logo's and stuff, change it there then when you are done simply move the "colour" back down to where it was.

Looks like youre cooking now! As for the visor, I dont about elements, but in photoshop there is a group folder that you can open up to see the fill (color) for the visor and you would change that the same way you changed the others. I don't like the revo speed helmet as much the angle its at make it look sort of distorted to me the layers are on point though it looke very real but I figure if I can manipulate enough layers i can make the old revo pop as well.SF49ers2-1.png

Archived