No NHL Collar Logo

Korbyn

d0cba99cebe3170a5d20389f0077df74-getty-90953310_abe020_leafs_lightning.jpg

The player to the right of the Lecavalier does not have the NHL logo on his collar. Does anybody know why this is so?

I apologize for the photo, it was the only one I could find.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

He's not really a member of the team- he just bought one of those ReBook jerseys from China and hopped on the ice.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

On the authentics it's just attached with a little bit of adhesive. Mine has almost come off just through regular wear. I'd imagine they would come off quite frequently due to the jostling occuring during a season.

On the authentics it's just attached with a little bit of adhesive. Mine has almost come off just through regular wear. I'd imagine they would come off quite frequently due to the jostling occuring during a season.

On the authentics I've gotten the last 2 years they've been sewn on.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

On the authentics I've gotten the last 2 years they've been sewn on.

Interesting. Mine is a true original, in the material that they have since switched from due to the fact that it caused all the sweat to end up in gloves and skates. If yours are from the current generation it's very possible that they upgraded how the logo is attached.

• 2 weeks later...

I know they did a competition last year at some point where you had to spot the player missing the NHL logo.

That was this years Winter Classic between Chicago and Detroit. The player was the Blackhawks' Dustin Byfuglien.

Thats what it was

70389454.png

Archived