New New York License Plates

KevinMcD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blue and white plates finally grow on me and now they're changing them again :wacko: I find European plates aesthetically superior to American plates so I don't mind the simplicity of two colors but this just looks bad to me, especially the curvature of the top blue segment.

License plates are stupid. The only thing worse than license plates are vanity license plates.

But it's okay when I do it, right? smile.gif

n583265050_129011_8678.jpg

That car looks like it's in extremely good shape for its age!

And I love the plates with team logos.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 4 weeks later...

Meh, I think they're an upgrade ... I prefer old-school plain plates. The clip art blue things were a disaster and were only circulated in the first place because upstate NY was pissed off that the whole state was being represented by a NYC symbol ...

Meh, I think they're an upgrade ... I prefer old-school plain plates. The clip art blue things were a disaster and were only circulated in the first place because upstate NY was pissed off that the whole state was being represented by a NYC symbol ...

Really?? Have you seen them on cars? These things are awful. They are so ugly that im pretty sure our blind :censored: of a governor was the one who made them. The only cars that they will not look gaudy on is a NYC taxi.

untitled-1.png

Which is technically in New Jersey...

Though officially I guess they claim it's part of NYC even though all the water surrounding the statue is NJ...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived