Arkansas-LSU

darkhaha

Surprised I haven't seen anything on this yet. Here are a couple pics...

ce2e84a2-ee74-439f-aabe-7850f410b06.jpg

1d91f186-ba9c-4a67-8ad5-0c5700f7b47.jpg

Not sure what the LSU set was all about -- I don't think it was a throwback. Have to admit I really like the Arkansas all-red combo. I was watching this game and thought the Razorbacks looked great.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Not sure what the LSU set was all about -- I don't think it was a throwback. Have to admit I really like the Arkansas all-red combo. I was watching this game and thought the Razorbacks looked great.

wow you really havent been on this forum for a while, have you?

To be honest, I got kind of bored with the Nike Pro Combat thread and didn't read the whole thing... Is it OK that I posted game photos, or does that make me uncool, too? :D:D

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

OK, forgive me for not wading through 20 pages of ugliness in the Nike Pro Combat thread... Is it OK that I posted game photos, or does that make me uncool, too?

Hey, that happens, just look at the trends next time is all

Well the LSU unis were covered in this thread:

Nike Pro Combat thread

OK, forgive me for not wading through 20 pages of ugliness in the Nike Pro Combat thread... Is it OK that I posted game photos, or does that make me uncool, too?

Hey, that happens, just look at the trends next time is all

And this type of :censored:has all been covered too.

On topic, I really liked the LSU helmets. I think if they added gold pants to that set it would look killer.

BB52Big.jpg

I just thought it was funny considering as much coverage across the entire site that Pro Combat has gotten...

Anyhow, back on topic, I'm a big fan of the "Old Gold" that LSU wore, it was like looking at a vintage "yellowed" photograph of LSU's current set...although I do wish they would have kept the consistency of the striping on the shoulders and pants, the pants striping looks very much out of place with the styling of the shoulders...

I just thought it was funny considering as much coverage across the entire site that Pro Combat has gotten...

Anyhow, back on topic, I'm a big fan of the "Old Gold" that LSU wore, it was like looking at a vintage "yellowed" photograph of LSU's current set...although I do wish they would have kept the consistency of the striping on the shoulders and pants, the pants striping looks very much out of place with the styling of the shoulders...

Indeed. Match them up and it's a real winner.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived