From Cincinnati to Notre Dame

PackerBadger

I'm pretty sure Notre Dame still paints the helmets fresh. A lot of times you can see the paint peeling off, revealing the yellow shell underneath.

It looks bad if you ask me, cuz that paint is always peeling.

I am 100 percent sure they paint them like they used too.

I'm pretty sure Notre Dame still paints the helmets fresh. A lot of times you can see the paint peeling off, revealing the yellow shell underneath.

Color is definitely paler though.

87Redskins.png

Color is definitely paler though.

So everyone doesn't complain about how they don't match the pants. Am I right?

6fQjS3M.png

I think they should wear green jerseys with gold numbers at home, being the Irish and all, and then wear navy/gold numbers on the white jerseys. It wouldn't match, but I guess it'd cover nickname and school colors rather comprehensively. Like so:

42452887.jpg

2. No need to recruit thugs

There is if they like winning!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You're probably seeing a paler color because you're comparing a photo taken indoors, under artificial lighting with another photo taken outdoors, on an overcast day, under stadium lighting, and with a different camera.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I think they should wear green jerseys with gold numbers at home, being the Irish and all, and then wear navy/gold numbers on the white jerseys. It wouldn't match, but I guess it'd cover nickname and school colors rather comprehensively. Like so:

42452887.jpg

I'd favor this, though the gold numbers probably would need a white outline.

Packers-2.png

I don't think Notre Dame will ever make a change like Cincinnati's but I did a mockup of what it might look like if they ever did do something like that. Considering they have adidas they would probably go with the Adidias template.

NotreDameAdidas.png

I also added a outline to the numbers, like I said I don't think this will ever happen but I just decided to do a mock-up for the fun of it.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I also added a outline to the numbers, like I said I don't think this will ever happen but I just decided to do a mock-up for the fun of it.

There already is a gold outline on the numbers (albeit slim). Also, in person the gold is a pretty light color, which I like. I could see a sublimated "Touchdown Jesus" on the back of a jersey though. I'd enjoy that.

6fQjS3M.png

There already is a gold outline on the numbers (albeit slim). Also, in person the gold is a pretty light color, which I like. I could see a sublimated "Touchdown Jesus" on the back of a jersey though. I'd enjoy that.

Well I guess I made it thicker then :P and I just tried to make the gold match the gold in the picture.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived