2010 World Junior Hockey Championship

Korbyn

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched most of the game...HELL of a contest, whoever said that the World Juniors is some of the most exciting hockey you will see was absolutely right. Pretty cool to see the US win the World Juniors in epic fashion.

The sad part is 99.9% of Americans don't understand how big of a win this is while 99.9% of Canadians are devastated.

Yeah that is too bad, but there is just too much for ESPN to cover like Brett Favre's favorite spot to eat lunch.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The sad part is 99.9% of Americans don't understand how big of a win this is while 99.9% of Canadians are devastated.

I was thinking about that, myself. At least to me, I feel like "Hey, that's pretty cool. Can't wait til next year." Most of the Canadians (at least on HFBoards) are pretty damn dissappointed.

I'm guessing people will be more stoked/distraught come Olympics time.

I think once the tournament rolls around to Buffalo next season I suspect popularity to pick up a lot more and if the US can win Gold in Vancouver, then I think USA Hockey will be just as talked about as it was in 1980 if not more.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Whatta game, whatta game. Both teams played their hearts out. I couldnt be more proud of this team, and Caps top prospect John Carlson with 2 goals including the GWG in overtime. If I could I would get a package and drive up to Buffalo next year to cheer this team on.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Once again, I would like to say I am thankful it was JP Dellacamera calling this tournament and not Gary Thorne. I probably wouldn't have watched otherwise.

What a great game and a great way to end the tournament.

By the way, did anyone happen to hear the amount for the final 50/50 of the tourney? With a game and crowd like that, I wouldn't be surprised if the prize had been over $50,000.

Once again, I would like to say I am thankful it was JP Dellacamera calling this tournament and not Gary Thorne. I probably wouldn't have watched otherwise.

What a great game and a great way to end the tournament.

By the way, did anyone happen to hear the amount for the final 50/50 of the tourney? With a game and crowd like that, I wouldn't be surprised if the prize had been over $50,000.

TSN Commentator Gord Miller said it was somewhere around $300,000 and it's been like that through out most of the tournament.

Although I might have misheard him.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived