Teambuilder Logos

Brave-Bird 08

So, I just got an Xbox 360 and NCAA 10.

I downloaded my teambuilder teams onto the hard drive.

But, when I try to use the teams the logos will not load b/c they need to be "authorized" by the server?!?!?!

I'm not connected to the internet on my 360 all of the time b/c my router is on the other side of the house. So b/c I'm not connected I can't use my teambuilder teams??!?!

What is this?! Does anyone know how to get this to work another way? Stretching a cord across 60 feet through the kitchen and living room would not be worth it.

I think it's just that the servers are down. I had the same problem today when I tried to load stuff I've already saved. I agree it should save straight to the hard drive since it's taking up hard drive space but they have it working as a shortcut instead

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I wonder when exactly they'll shut down this one for NCAA 11. Hopefully TB makes a return with more options

I wouldn't count on it, though. Usually when EA comes out with a new feature, they figure it will satisfy us for a few years, and feel no need to make it better. Hopefully they do add more stuff though.

MegatronSig2.jpg

So, assuming the server was simply down,

if I went back say tomorrow (which implies moving my xbox 360 into the rents room where there is internet connection that wont cost me 100 dollars) and redownloaded the teams the logos would likely process and they would show up even when im not connected?

I wonder when exactly they'll shut down this one for NCAA 11. Hopefully TB makes a return with more options

I wouldn't count on it, though. Usually when EA comes out with a new feature, they figure it will satisfy us for a few years, and feel no need to make it better. Hopefully they do add more stuff though.

Haha, I know about EA's shortcomings, but TB still kicked ass even though it was extremely limited. If they just gave it more options and added more fonts I think it could've been a million times better

So, assuming the server was simply down,

if I went back say tomorrow (which implies moving my xbox 360 into the rents room where there is internet connection that wont cost me 100 dollars) and redownloaded the teams the logos would likely process and they would show up even when im not connected?

Unfortunately you still need a connection.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Their reasoning was that 1. They didn't want to take up more space on your HDD and 2. Moderation (easily remove teams like it was said already)

I think there should be an option if you wanna do that or not. Plus they said that if you took a team into dynasty that the logo would save but that's not the case

Archived